Strike Commander

Yeah, Walters was an idiot. Global Oil and TransWorld PetroChem, or something like that.

The worst thing is that Prideaux is so proud of you for killing Walters, even if in self-defence.

nope, the F-22 is air-air only in Strike Commander

Wedge009 said:
Yeah, Walters was an idiot. Global Oil and TransWorld PetroChem, or something like that.

The worst thing is that Prideaux is so proud of you for killing Walters, even if in self-defence.

I kinda liked Prideaux's image... I know he was a killer, but I liked the way his character was build. Cool and depressive lurking in his own dark corner at Selims (local bar). Like water and fire compared to James "Hawk" Stern.

The Jackals didn't get totaly wiped out by the Wild Cats during Strike Commander Tactical Ops. If I remember correctly they left Istanbul for the USA... I always hoped that we would get a Strike Commander 2 that continues the storie with the Jackals. And maybe that they would join up with the Wildcats at the end. But I'll guess we'll never see Strike Commander 2 :mad: .

Yeah, Prideaux was pretty 'good' as far as 'bad' characters go. But I wish he'd be a little more gracious after your character spares him. At least he could throw in a mocking "Adieu" as he leaves the niche in one scene. :)

Back