Not WC related, but for serious cartoon reminiscing

Re: Great Cartoons

Originally posted by Michael_A
Anyone ever see the "Starship Troopers: Roughneck Chronicles". Also anyone know where we can find the collection (VHS, DVD, etc.)

What? it that those series the use computer generated images or something else?

Another great series being released on DVD this year is Robotech. For those who haven't seen it, it is an "Americanized" version of three seperate Japanese shows (including Macross), that the folks at Harmony Gold tied into one story. It was my first experience with a show that killed people, including major characters. They've been promising a Robotech game for years, but it has yet to see the light of day.

In exosquad several major characters on both sides die. For the Terrans you have: Alice Noretti, Diane, Mathew Marcus, Jubail, Barca, Yuri Stavrogan, Alec DeLeon (one of the squad members from the begining),James Burns, and a very large amount of others who I can't remember. For the Neos you have: Typhonus, Glycon, Draconus, the neo megas, Shiva, Draconus again, Typhonus again (clone), Livia, Typhonus one more time, Draconus once again, and finally the leader of the NeoSapian order Phaeton

Ohh and BTW this will be especially interesting to you loaf, but my Exosquad Fan-Project has the script for the first two scenes, as well as some of the sound bytes, now we are working on both finishing the script and practicing our techniques for 3drendering.

Same with Shiva and Alice Noretti and probably draconas and thyphonas, once again knowing how many clones existed. Hell if they could bring the entire planet mars back why not just clone every terran/neo who died in the war

No it wasn;t I was setting up for the Third Season, like by making the Aliens Invade and make Chaos disappear, and Marsala's speech on the future of Neos was probably the best in the series and Shiva refusing to shake hands with Napier constrasted brilliantly to the first few episodes when Napier refused to shake hands with Phaeton

I understand that it was setting up the third season, and it did have some nice points -- but bringing back Mars and Alec immediately after the war was a shame, IMO.

Well they weren't immediatly after the war, from everything that happens first we can assume that a good amount of time passed before those 2 incidents.

Back