Not WC related, but for serious cartoon reminiscing

Exosquad was great, but it didn't have an especially memorable theme.

(I've got all but six episodes in .asf format, if anybody wants them)

I only watched the first few episodes of ExoSquad. At first, they had it on Saturday mornings (on Australian TV, that is), and I got up every week... but then they switched it to 0800 on weekdays, the bastards :(. School, unfortunately, took priority.
How many episodes were there altogether anyway?

The best thing about Exosquad was that people died. Any cartoon taking place during a war or with soldiers but no one ever dies sucks (re: GI JOE). I liked that there was a ligitimate reason for everything, not just a look here's an enemy because we need an enemy.

Q: there were 52 episodes with most of them available for download on CuteMX the site is http://www.cutemx.com

Loaf: I disagree, I still can quote the words from the first season opener and I have the background music which is the theme from the second season in mp3 format if you want it. It is quite good instrumental music

Hmm... err... great themes? I just listened through those twenty, and my goodness, with the exception of one or two of them, they were some of the most awful things I've ever heard.

You can get Exosquad on Cutemx just like I said and it is worth watching even if you never saw it on tv.
BTW I am the founder and a member of a fan project that is making a computer rendered exosquad movie and we have the backing of both Universal Studios (the creators), and the Executive producer of the show.

What's about this rule that other universes are banned or something like that ?

Other universes aren't banned, it's just comparing them that's not allowed. Ie., you can say "I love ExoSquad", but if you ever say "ExoSquad is better/worse than WC", you will suffer.

Napoleon, d'you need to be a member of that CuteMX thing to get those episodes?

Re: Hey!

Originally posted by dreddnott
What about MSG 0079?

That's some serious reminiscing!

Mobile Suit Gundam (79) has yet to reach American tv. Only Gundam Wing has. but that`ll change this spring. :)

Cutemx is a good program to get certain files, but it's by no means the only way. IRC might be better for some things, such as certain TV series.

CuteMX is like scour b4 scour closed down so all you need to do is download it and make a username, and for me Cute worked fine for the 36mb.asf files, I got each one in like 3 minutes a piece.

If you're getting ExoSquad off of CuteMX, I'm probably one of the people you're downloading from:)

Great Cartoons

Anyone ever see the "Starship Troopers: Roughneck Chronicles". Also anyone know where we can find the collection (VHS, DVD, etc.)

Back