Female Kilrathi Names

Originally posted by Cricket
Yeah, Khasra was cool. He was smarter then the Prince, I think.

everyone was smarter than the prince :D
And it's not like cats come when you call them anyways...

mine does. it knows that its not getting fed untill she has come in

Re : Khasra

Indeed, Khasra was a swift git.

Typical bloody aristocracy. The more inbred and screwed up you are, the higher you get.

Although I think it was a TAD stupid of Khasra to start mouthing off at Thrakhath in SO1, seeing as (justly or not) he WAS still the Prince.

That's what I was thinking: Khasra may have been smarter, but insulting him like that was stupid. Made me glad that I blew him away... and sad that the Emperor didn't think worse of him.

Phydux stands out in my mind as the perfect dog name. My dad doesn't like the other spelling for the classic K9 standard... so he changed it 'round a bit. ;-) Grimloc out.

Originally posted by $tormin
Originally posted by Cricket
Yeah, Khasra was cool. He was smarter then the Prince, I think.

everyone was smarter than the prince :D

Ah, stop insulting our beloved prince!

Do you guys think that Khasra turned against Thrakhath after the failure in WC2 or was he so ambitious before? I think he was just disappointed in SO.

[Edited by Mekt-Hakkikt on 07-31-2001 at 05:52]

You guys are so civilized!!! I'm surprised no one still made a joke with puss... Ops. I'm sory. Can't say that in the CZ. ;)

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Do you guys think that Khasra turned against Thrakhath after the failure in WC2 or was he so ambitious before? I think he was just disappointed in SO.

He was clearly talking about overthrowing the Emperor in WC2 proper...

Yes, but he didn't want to seize the throne for himself but for Thrakhath, did he?

I mean in WC2 he was very favourable towards Thrakhath (not towards the Emperor) but in SO he then turned against Thrakhath because of WC2's ending.

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
(...) he then turned against Thrakhath because of WC2's ending.
Ahhh... but what was kept hidden from us, is that Thrakhath was in fact having an affair with Kasra's lair-mate, so Kasra got kind of pissed at him... :)

I thought it was just that he had a problem with his offspring, not so much mating. Didn't he have a sickly son or something?

IIRC, Thrakhath's son (if he had any), was killed very early in the war..

[Edited by mpanty on 08-01-2001 at 11:01]

No, I am pretty sure too that Thrakhath has a daughter mentioned in FA.

Perhaps mpanty is thinking about Ratha, Thrakhath's brother, who was killed in AS (rather killed himself).

HE didnt commit Zakura, Towlyn had blown up his fighter, and rather than live with the shame of defeat he spaced himself. Zakura requires self disembowling.

Originally posted by Supdon3
HE didnt commit Zakura, Towlyn had blown up his fighter, and rather than live with the shame of defeat he spaced himself. Zakura requires self disembowling.

In most sources I remember Zu'kara is when the Kilrathi tears his throat open, yet in FC the Kilrathi stab themselves with a cermonial dagger in the heart.

Back