Eel Farmer Check In

Bandit LOAF said:
> Nice video LOAF... Ever read the lyrics to that song?

It's best not to think about them.

Maybe I'm just weird, but I kind of like the song. (No, never heard it before.) My only suggestion is that the video needs a little more cutting to better match up with the music. The diamonds intro is great, but then we start to wonder what you're implying when she breaks into chorus while Maniac and Blair are talking. :eek: A good explosion would go better there.

Same with the "I'll come back and beat you up" part. It would go much better if shifted a few seconds to coincide with the ship being blown up. (Hey, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, ok?! :D)

The "You can meet me on an aero-plane" part is close, but it should also be time shifted a few seconds to coincide with the music cutover.

One last thing, it could use a bit more action as opposed to talking. With all these guys talking, we again have to wonder what you're implying.

I do love the footage of the Vesuvius battle, tho. It is on the perfect note to get the adreneline pumping. :)

P.S. You should move the Sosa clip to match up with the "French Maid" comment, just to annoy a few people around here. :p

Bandit LOAF said:
Hehehehehehehe, it's just the WCIV trailer video.

LOL! That explains why there seemed to be footage I didn't remember from the game. Still, a few cuts here and there and it would line up perfectly with the music. :)

I hooked some kind of creepy little eel while surf fishing in Hawaii. In fact the thing was so creepy thrashing around and all that I just cut the line and sent it on its merry way.

When I went diving in a big island 3 hrs away from Rio, I had to be carefull, because there were many moreys among the corals. The problem was telling my friend that there was a moery around while sugin a snorkell: O-REY! O-REY! and he went "what?"

But I never had any trouble with eels.

It's pretty hilarious that wc4lala2 makes more sense almost by accident than most music videos I've seen on purpose.

I remember how much I begged to get a picture of ally for some months before you finally posted it. I'll tell you what, living on the west coast, I've seen whales and all sorts of cool fish, including the poor whale from free willy and never really cared, but I actually thought having an eel as a conversation piece would be nice. I mean, how can anyone not think an eel is cool? Any plans to bring in another eel? I also don't remember if you did confirm if it's sex? When I read the thread, it also reminded me of some neat aqaurium pictures you took awhile ago and posted to your LJ, but I couldn't remeber exactly where that was at.

-Rance-

I think what he's trying to say is that if you're starving, eat your horses, your dead, or yourself -- but never eat your dog.

Bandit LOAF said:
I think what he's trying to say is that if you're starving, eat your horses, your dead, or yourself -- but never eat your dog.

Where the Frell did that come from

Back