A die-hard WC fan in the Far East desperately wants your help!

Smurfs. Heh.

The idiots on a local radio show I listen to (The Big Dumb Show on WRZX, even though nobody here cares about radio shows from alternative rock stations in Indianapolis, IN) made a joke about there was only one female Smurf, yet they still reproduced. I seem to recall more than one female Smurf, though, but I could be wrong. :)

[Edited by Dralthi5 on 08-07-2001 at 20:34]

The black pre-blond female smurf and the blonde smurf is the same smurf.
And they reproduce by mitosis, so truly no on dead, they all are clones.

Eat that, Clonetrooper !!!!!

I can't believe you guys are actually going on about Smurfs!

Originally posted by redwolf
Pay TV or free to air?
Free to air, Channel 10, IIRC. But that was a long time ago. I have Foxtel, but the rest of my family watches it more than I do. If I watch anything, it's usually on Fox Kids. :)

Originally posted by Ghost
Don´t say that about Smurfette !
She is a good lady.... the whore was Mother Natura

well so is that's true why she allways have a line of smuf whaiting in front of her door, with flowers and candy??? I think she is not that inosent at all...

where do you think baby smurf came from?

In one chapter some Smurfs enters the *Cave of Time* and when they go out....they are kids.

The Smurfs were created by Peyo, a Franco-Belgian cartoonist...

Peyo (Pierre Culliford) was born 25 June 1928. Creator of the adventures of Johan and Pirlouit, Benoît Brisefer, Poussy... Peyo left us on 24 December 1992, a sad night of Christmas. He belonged to that generation who...

Wait... Isn't this a Wing Commander board???

Originally posted by mpanty
The Smurfs were created by Peyo, a Franco-Belgian cartoonist...

Peyo (Pierre Culliford) was born 25 June 1928. Creator of the adventures of Johan and Pirlouit, Benoît Brisefer, Poussy... Peyo left us on 24 December 1992, a sad night of Christmas. He belonged to that generation who...

Wait... Isn't this a Wing Commander board???

You are the one who have a Keen Commander Pic.....

Should I even mention the 1983 Dungeons and Dragons cartoon series? Whoa

1983 D&D TV seires Sucks! I din't like it, a dull story, It was a fantasy version of lost in Space, well Lost In Space was rally funny

If this wasnt a WC board, 15th, I'd open you up like a child-proof bottle of asprin.

ARgh...OW... damned...bottle! Won't...open... :)

[Edited by LeHah on 08-09-2001 at 00:55]

your whinging about others who use the messageboards is what I call 'childish behavior'.

If you have a problem with someone just keep it to yourself, we don't care to hear about it as you seem to believe.

Well guess what?
Right now, seems you have a problem with me... so why don't you keep that for yourself, mmmmh?

And besides akashra, what makes you think we care about what you think is childish behaviour? Before trying to give lessons, especially if you're new on the board, think twice...

Back