CIS Infected Humanist Rebel - Part A
|CIS Infected Humanist Rebel - Part A|
|Type||Reconnaissance/Search and Destroy|
|Payment||16,000 CR (After completing Part B)|
|Objectives||Innocent ships must survive. "Infected Humanist" ships must be destroyed.|
|Failure||Ship carrying infected humanists escape. Any other Monolith or Ilia ship is destroyed.|
|Previous||CIS ID Large Cargo Convoy|
|Next||CIS Infected Humanist Rebel - Part B|
- Nav #7 (Anhur)
- Arrive One at a Time
- 2 Ogan (K) (SK 9) ("INFECTED HUMANISTS")
- 2 Monolith (K) (SK 9) ("INFECTED HUMANISTS")
- 1 Gea Transit (P) (SK 9) ("HUMANIST PASSENGERS")
- 6 Monolith (P) (SK 9) ("BLIND HUMANISTS", "HUMANIST TOILETS", "HUMANIST TROOPS", "HUMANIST INSECTS", "HUMANIST LIQUIDS", "HUMANISTS")
- 1 Ilia Mk II (K) (SK 9) ("INFECTED HUMANISTS")
- 2 Ilia Mk II (P) (SK 9) ("HUMANIST PASSENGERS", "HUMANIST CLOTHING")
- 1 Gea Mk II (P) (SK 9) ("HUMANIST CARRIER")
Rogue transport ships have left Anhur ferrying Humanist rebels. Normally the Humanists would not condescend to travelling in such vessels, but these Humanists are different. Some of them are infected with a terminal disease that is extremely contagious. These transports must be prevented from reaching populated areas. Single out and terminate any ships carrying these infected Humanists. The Humanists know of our intentions and will be prepared to defend themselves.
WORKING FOR: CIS
Proceed to Nav point 7. Destroy any ship carrying infected Humanists. Do not destroy any other ship without permission.
Failing to check out that convoy will cost us Ser. Thanks for nothing. You may not hear from us again.