Xmen 3

Saw it. It had some bad parts. But I liked it. It was not boring. The action scenes were nice. It was not very deep, even tought it touched very interesting questions. I wonder, however, why didn't anyone stuck a cure into Jean, wouldn't that be easier? They didn't know what do to with her. I missed Nightcrawler. He could've cured both Magneto and Jean with ease. And if he died, at least we'd get an interesting tombstone. Apparently Charles Xavier was a roman emperor, and the religion of Jean and Scott was X-mennism.

But the amazing part is how imconpetent the X-men are in amassing forces. Magneto can raise an army in three minutes, and all those years the entire X-Men combat team consists on a dozen people, and is reduced by 8 by the end of the movie. Magneto going Bin Laden on TV was amusing enought. The idea of using the bridge I found idiotic, since Magneto's froces were already on it. So why connect it to the land, so the government can send in more troops? Why not fly using a boat or something? And why bombard the enemy after you assult them? Ah, who cares.

Stone48420 said:
Yeah Kitty is very cute in a young adult don't look at her in the wrong manner because its inappropriate jail bait kind of way.;)

Her costume had relatively good colors. The actress is 19.

Yeah I saw it after those long credits I really don't think it was worth the wait.
Kinda saw it coming also they had some lousy forshadowing. Okay kids lets talk about mind transfers and if they are ethical. What Im prob the only mutant in the world powerful enough to actually swap minds? What this scene doesn't sit with the pace of this movie and feels kinda forced? Don't worry sit for ten minutes after the credits and all will make sense. Besides why would they attempt to bring Charles back?

Everything in the movie looked as though they were concentrating on tying up the trilogy. Love how these movie makers always think that three is enough. Instead of concentrating on making the best movie possible its got to be a trilogy lets finish of all the plot lines but wait it may make a gazillion dollars maybe we should throw in a scene so we could possible squeeze more money out of the franchise.

Also I think the big deal about not being able to just simply cure jean was because she was able to control everything. Remember her toying with magneto and the darts in the forest that might be why they stuck that scene in there. But I don't know if she was that powerful she could of simply tossed wolverine away before he ever got close to her.

Am pretty glad wolverine wore his non disintegrating pants that day saved every one from seeing wolvies weenie or logans log(sorry saw the oppertunity had to stick it in there:)). Guess the other characters should of just put on some antidisintegrating clothing.:p

Don said:
I suppose none of you saw the final 'bit' at the end of the credits?

I commented on that part at the beginning of the thread. It was neat.

Too hasty, IMHO....
I guess they´ll find a way to ressurect everyone for the next movie, since Xavier is alive, Magneto is regaining his powers (and so is everyone else, incl. Mystique), Jean is a Phoenix, which, by definition, ressurects, and we never see Cyclops body, which means they can come up with all sorts of explanations to bring him back.

Starkey said:
Too hasty, IMHO....
I guess they´ll find a way to ressurect everyone for the next movie, since Xavier is alive, Magneto is regaining his powers (and so is everyone else, incl. Mystique), Jean is a Phoenix, which, by definition, ressurects, and we never see Cyclops body, which means they can come up with all sorts of explanations to bring him back.
Agreed in all points.

Starkey said:
Too hasty, IMHO....
Jean is a Phoenix, which, by definition, ressurects

She was resurrected once. I don't think the perverbial Phoenix does it twice, so to speak - but screenwriters tend to be fairly dense people, so it'll probably end up that way.

And once again, I show how talented I am in tripping over my own words.

Back