Wing Loader (KS/WCDX) Loader & Voice Over Mod

I would think you'd intercept the script command to play a movie and check the data.
0xFACE002D

But if you'd like to collaborate on register uses I can share our doc. I don't think there's any overlap in wc4 on the flags (but mission success is in the regs and seems the same in both games)
Thanks Pedro!

I checked out 0xFACE002D and there doesn't appear to be any data there, at least in KS memory. I'd love to take a look at your doc. Maybe I can find what I need. Cheers. :p

Thanks Pedro!

I checked out 0xFACE002D and there doesn't appear to be any data there, at least in KS memory. I'd love to take a look at your doc. Maybe I can find what I need. Cheers. :p

It's a scripting command, not a memory address (I'm reverse engineering the data, I rarely look at the executable). That said you could probably do a search on it. Like wise I only deal with the registers and flags in the order they present in the save game data. Anywho I'll PM you a link.

Hi, new to the forum, this is my first post.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone that made WingLoader possible.

I would like to ask if it is possible to remap the buttons of the games, at least those that are offered through DOSBox, as I didn't find any solution. I was able to map Wing Commander I through the DOSBox Mapper to my preferences, in my 8bitdo Pro 2 Gamepad, but I wasn't able to do the same when I launched it through WingLoader. Also, I would like to know if it is possible to use alternate renderers and scalers ( for example, openglnb, supereagle), as in the default DOSBox GOG release.

Last edited:
Back