Wing Commander (X-Toys) Action Figures

Smoothie

Spaceman
Can someone tell me how many action figures there are?

Ive seen:

Kilrathi General
Kilrathi Pilot
Pilgrim Traitor
Commodore Taggart
Blair Pilot
Blair Marine
Angel Pilot
Marshall (blue uniform)

Is there any more?

I take it one or two of those characters were taken out of the final cut in the film? Or was there something I missed at the beginning with Admiral Wilson?

DyNaMiX said:
I take it one or two of those characters were taken out of the final cut in the film? Or was there something I missed at the beginning with Admiral Wilson?

You didn't miss it, the "Pilgrim traitor" subplot was cut from the movie (the characters stayed, just the scenes regarding their treason were eliminated). The movie novelization still has the subplot, if you want to know more or less how the original cut of the film went.

(Novelization also covered other things not in the movie, including fixing Angel's "your wing commander" line in the movie; she was a squadron commander, not the WC.)

Death said:
You didn't miss it, the "Pilgrim traitor" subplot was cut from the movie (the characters stayed, just the scenes regarding their treason were eliminated). The movie novelization still has the subplot, if you want to know more or less how the original cut of the film went.

(Novelization also covered other things not in the movie, including fixing Angel's "your wing commander" line in the movie; she was a squadron commander, not the WC.)

Thanks for that! Just got me very interested in getting a copy of the novel now.
It's good to know Angel wasn't the Wing Commander, now it just means Halcyon is camera shy. :cool:

Back