Wing Commander Superstitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

climber

Spaceman
I was playing on WC1 the other day and I remembered my superstition. In the sequence after the briefing where the two blokes are running to the ships I always have and still believe that if the guy at the front is wearing a cap the mission will be easy and I will kick butt. However if he is wearing a helmet then the mission will be harder and I may not succeed. In some cases though pot luck seems to prevail, I mean two dralthi against a wing of rapiers, nice I would have thought but not so cool when you are flying said dralthi.

Boo

Not only that, but it seemed that if the launch scene showed me getting into a Scimitar, I somehow already knew that I would be getting my ass kicked in that mission. The opposite if it was a Raptor.

topic drift my arse. I was just having a mess around. Where is everyone's sense of humour. You want a topic drift eh, ok well here we go. Why is belly button fluff always blue. Why, after I forget to brush my teeth before bed does my mouth feel like I have been licking a badgers arse (and no, I have not) and why is it that when I go to the library to get the books I need to write a paper the annoying girl in my class who changed her name legally to Squirrel has somehow already been there and taken them all. How do you like thems apples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back