Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwarrior

Spaceman
I need to know if there is going to be any more wing commander
games!

Does anybody know how I can get the complete wing commander
games to replace the ones I had?:eek:

Well I think there will be no WC Official game for know, and is Hard toget yhe old noes by know, buthey, there are a lot of cool Fan made WC games under development, and some of the Like Unkwon Enemyg are going to me reay for public real soon

Hopefully someone was paying UE a compliment there but... well that one was hard to decipher :)
Not long now my friend though, not long I spent a lot of today getting mission 10 into the limits of the engine (read into that we're PUSHING it as far as it will go)

Originally posted by 15th Rampage
...no WC Official game for know, and is Hard toget yhe old noes by know, buthey...and some of the Like Unkwon Enemyg are going to me reay for public real soon

Isn't this why they invented the spellchecker?... :rolleyes:

There are many non-english (first languague) writers or speakers, in this CZ Preacher !.
Just don´t be stupid.

<Pot> Hey Kettle!

<Kettle> Heya Pot!
<Kettle> What's up?

<Pot> You're black!

<Kettle> So are you, twit.

Non-english or not, they can still use a spellchecker. There are several free ones all over the internet. :)

Originally posted by Ghost
There are many non-english (first languague) writers or speakers, in this CZ Preacher !. Just don´t be stupid.
1) Mosta the foreign folks I've talked to, read, or heard, I can at least understand--unlike that post... (and, we don't nec'lly know that 15th is *foreign*...).
2) That, my man, is ironic: "stupid" is a word generally used for those who can't write or talk intelligibly enough for others to be able to understand them....

Originally posted by Frosty
<Pot> Hey Kettle!
<Kettle> Heya Pot!
<Kettle> What's up?
<Pot> You're black!
<Kettle> So are you, twit.

Funny, I hadn't NOTICED your spelling is as bad as *his*... :D

That is the point.
No, the point is: If you can't communicate effectively, then wait until you *can*. Y'know why you won't catch me speaking Russian?... Because I CAN'T!. < Mulder: "Do you see a pattern emerging here, Scully?..." >
I wasn't the only one confused by what the guy was trying to say. No one has to have perfect spelling, but at least be able to get your point across without confusing the readers. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Meson
Non-english or not, they can still use a spellchecker. There are several free ones all over the internet.
Bingo.

Frankly, I suspect the use of illicit pharmaceuticals or other mind-altering substances was responsible for that post, as I've read a few of "15th" 's posts in the past, and I've always understood him just fine... What say ye, 15th? What was your deal in that post? C'mon, fess up!... :D

Originally posted by Preacher

Frankly, I suspect the use of illicit pharmaceuticals or other mind-altering substances was responsible for that post, as I've read a few of "15th" 's posts in the past, and I've always understood him just fine... What say ye, 15th? What was your deal in that post? C'mon, fess up!... :D

The same applies to you, specially the saga of *Banned people posting * :rolleyes:

Do you see a pattern ?

The same applies to you, specially the saga of *Banned people posting * :rolleyes:

Do you see a pattern ?
::Theme from "X-Files" plays softly in the background::

No pattern exists in this case, thus the same *don't* apply to me... I'll tell you plainly that I wasn't "using" anything (whereas we have yet to hear testimony from "15th" on his, um, "state" at the time of his post). These "anomalies" appeared over a 2 day period, and were corroborated by at least one other poster who remarked on 'em also.

To use a WC metaphor, the fact that Blair was the ONLY pilot to see the cloaked fighters that destroyed the Claw don't mean that they didn't exist... They were, after all, SO real that they destroyed an entire carrier. If memory serves, Jazz stole Blair's flight recorder, thus destroying the only corroborating evidence of the cloaked fighters. Same situation here, only there WAS corroborating evidence (see above). :rolleyes:

Sheesh, no wonder I identify so strongly w/ Mulder...

Originally posted by Preacher

::Theme from "X-Files" plays softly in the background::

Sheesh, no wonder I identify so strongly w/ Mulder...

Because you don´t have carisma and/or personality, then you need too look yourself like a carachter of TV ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But if you´re happy with it......

Because you don´t have carisma and/or personality, then you need too look yourself like a carachter of TV ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But if you´re happy with it......
::LOL!:: Hmmmm.... Gee, the same can be said about people who spend lots of time on web chatzones, pouring their souls into identifying with the characters and storylines, and arguing the minutiae, of a nonexistent science fiction universe. That would describe all of us in the chatzone, including, um, YOU.. :rolleyes:
::whistles innocently, swiveling head from right to left while looking up at the ceiling::

More like, the guy's life eerily parallels my own, at least regarding that recent incident on the CZ...

There is where you are wrong...
I think that nobody here (or in the uni,home,parking lot,work)say: Hey I´m Blair (or better than him),because i killed over zillion kilrathi/confed/bugs/pirates/retros or else, but you do that when you said: i´m like Mulder because i see banned people and wrote 3 or 4 threads about that !!

And the guy in the real life is David Duchovny, Mulder is only a charchter (so your life is *eerily paralell* to a script of some carachter maked by Carter). :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back