Wing Commander 1 AI enhanced Characters

Bossman!

The new background actually helps a lot! Far more realistic as well, dang now I'm going to have to go and slowly clean the backgrounds ALL back up. They are definitely detracting from the photo qualityness of the effect.

Bossman_compare.PNG

I like your Bossman a lot more than any of the previous ones (not just the background, but the face itself too), so this does indeed seem to be the way to go! Do you plan to redo your first images entirely, or just the backgrounds?

I like your Bossman a lot more than any of the previous ones (not just the background, but the face itself too), so this does indeed seem to be the way to go! Do you plan to redo your first images entirely, or just the backgrounds?
Good question, i'm thinking..

Hunter - Pretty Happy Just redo the BG
Spirit - Needs a complete do over
Iceman - Just needs more realistic hair and background work
Angel - Needs full redo
Paladin - People seem to like him but it feels like his soul isn't quite right? Almost feel like a full redo on him.
Halcyon - Probably leave for now
Shotglass - Needs new BG but I like him quite a bit (honestly i'd sit down with a pint and share my woahs with this guy)
Bossman - Agreed he is just about spot on and real, which is what I would wish for them all.

Hello guys, I'm new here, so hello everyone. Dude, this looks amaizing, and Shotglass is just spot on! It's like 2AM for me, but I've thought, I must register and write how amazing those characters look! Thx for sharing.

I'd make many guesses from where that version of Knight is from, but I'm afraid South Africa wouldn't be on the list. The uniforms are starting to look a lot closer/consistent though.

Hello guys, I'm new here, so hello everyone. Dude, this looks amaizing, and Shotglass is just spot on! It's like 2AM for me, but I've thought, I must register and write how amazing those characters look! Thx for sharing.
Hey thanks for dropping in to comment :)

I'm spending more time than I should on these, but it's kind of therapeutic trying to find out what they will look like.

Here is a further skin detail realism bump on Shotglass with a new fixed Background.

ShotglassCompare_v2.PNG

This has to be a GIF unfortunately because I can't upload a video but...Wanna see something wild??

ShotglassAnimate.gif

As a final note, I couldn't get over that he looked like someone and I finally realized who he reminded me of. Actor Ray Wise

RayWise.PNG

ok i'm done....

Honestly, I wasn't quite sure what to do with the purple eyes. I realize some of you may have ideas of what these people should look like based on your experience with the entire wing commander universe. But I'm just focusing on trying to make a real human as close as possible to what the WC1 artwork looks like. I'm certainly open to suggestions!

Maniac

ManiacCompare_V1.PNG

Honestly, I wasn't quite sure what to do with the purple eyes. I realize some of you may have ideas of what these people should look like based on your experience with the entire wing commander universe. But I'm just focusing on trying to make a real human as close as possible to what the WC1 artwork looks like. I'm certainly open to suggestions!

Maniac

View attachment 13910
Pretty good. Needs a bit more of that constant look of disdain and arrogance that Tom Wilson brought to the character.

Back