Who's down for a 16 Player Game?

Name a time that you are able to play. I have some free time in the evenings over the next week or so that I could play, but it will again be after 5 or 6 PM Pacific standard time. I'm probably booked for this weekend though but the next weekend should be ok.

I should be available to play sometime. Someone in IRC tell me when to play and I'll be there.

I'm available around the same time AD is most days, unless I have to go on a work related trip. I still need my 16 player capship battle acheivement too

I'm rather eager to play again, sadly I'll be gone this and the next weekend. Also, I am not near my XBox from Monday to Wednesday.

How is June 21st and 22nd as well as June 28th and 29th around 8/5 or 9/6 pm Eastern Standard Time/Pacific Standard Time. So this way we can get in at lease 2 weekends so that we all can play.

How is June 21st and 22nd as well as June 28th and 29th around 8/5 or 9/6 pm Eastern Standard Time/Pacific Standard Time. So this way we can get in at lease 2 weekends so that we all can play.

Well, I'm most likely gone this weekend, but I might be able to play next weekend in the afternoons

Yeah, I have similar availabilities to AD and Ninja. Crius.net is a great place to notify people like this that a game will be happening. When you're actually ready to go, come to #Wingnut and gather all the people there. You should come early and tell them a game will be starting in an hour or whatever. And then afterwards you should post general results or comments here if you want to keep it going.

I did set a date. It was to be weekend or next. No need to be rude. I was even on from 8pm Eastern until 10pm Eastern last night hosting a ranked capital ship match and no one was on. So I tried.

So what you say is "Let's do this next weekend. Who can play and at what times on Saturday or Sunday?"

And then people tell you, and then we all know when everyone is available, and we log in to #Wingnut and when everyone is there we fire up the game on Live.

Just saying "Let's see if we can do a weekend," goes nowhere.

I'm up for Saturdays.

I did set a date. It was to be weekend or next.

Yeah, was it this weekend or next? I never got the impression that anything was decided or set - just possibilities thrown out.

I was even on from 8pm Eastern until 10pm Eastern last night hosting a ranked capital ship match and no one was on. So I tried.

Just going on Live probably won't do it. You need to let people here know that you will be on at your set time and let people in #Wingnut know once things are going.

So what you say is "Let's do this next weekend. Who can play and at what times on Saturday or Sunday?"

And then people tell you, and then we all know when everyone is available, and we log in to #Wingnut and when everyone is there we fire up the game on Live.

Just saying "Let's see if we can do a weekend," goes nowhere.

I'm up for Saturdays.

I stated around 8 or 9 pm Eastern. So next weekend around the same time.

Yeah, was it this weekend or next? I never got the impression that anything was decided or set - just possibilities thrown out.

Just going on Live probably won't do it. You need to let people here know that you will be on at your set time and let people in #Wingnut know once things are going.

Also I already post on Xbox.com and here. I offered different dates with the same time frame.

We could all work together and other people can post dates and times as well.

I will not be posting on Wingnut or any other site except here and Xbox.com. If some wishes to post the information on other sites they can.

So far the dates are June 28th and 29th about 8 or 9 pm Eastern Standard Time. If most of you say 8 pm then we will start at 8 pm. If not then it will be 9 pm.

Also I already post on Xbox.com and here. I offered different dates with the same time frame..

Like I said, that's all it seemed like to me - just possibilities rather than telling people when you'd actually be on.

We could all work together and other people can post dates and times as well..

That'd be good, but it's probably most useful to center around a few weekend times now.

I will not be posting on Wingnut or any other site except here and Xbox.com. If some wishes to post the information on other sites they can.

#Wingnut isn't a site, it's the IRC chat room for this site. That could be where you end up getting most of your players. Since new game sessions don't pull all the previous players into them in Arena, #Wingnut is actually a very valuable tool for keeping games going beyond the initial meet-up.

So far the dates are June 28th and 29th about 8 or 9 pm Eastern Standard Time. If most of you say 8 pm then we will start at 8 pm. If not then it will be 9 pm.

Either way will probably work here.

The best thing to do is pick a date(s) and time and just put it out there well in advance, and whomever can make it, makes it. This sorta fell apart last time 'cause we spent weeks asking for people to post specific times they'll be free. It's easier for one person to clear a day for everyone else than it is for everyone else to clear a day for one person.

So is it 8 or 9? Will you be on tonight? There's a few people in #Wingnut wondering. It looks like I can do a bit at 8 pm Eastern tonight, but then I'll have to go.

Back