Who do u like blowing out of the sky?

what alliance would u like to fight the most.

• Kilrathi

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Confederation

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • The Union of Border Worlds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nephilm

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Landreich (out of books)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Firekans

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The Black Lance

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
colonial lowlife :D
and the mandarins arn't on the poll. TC?? also, what about Maniac? he isn't an alliance, but you know everyone wants to take him out! :D

No, they ain't. But how many of you enjoyed blowing away Cockbreath Colson?

Re: Maniac. Just look at my sig to know how I feel about him. Shame Panther doesn't blow him away in TPOF.

Those were the missions that I took special pride in, to quote eisen. and for maniac, don't forget that hawk woulda loved to take a swing at maniac. but dekker fulfilled the desire that i had ever since WC1 where halcyon (sp?) gives you permission to shoot maniac and when maniac says that you are almost as good a pilot as he is, even though by that time you have eclipsed his kill scores

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka

Re: Maniac. Just look at my sig to know how I feel about him. Shame Panther doesn't blow him away in TPOF.

Sorry; who's Colson?...

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka

You don't like Jazz much, do you?

Well, I for one liked to blow him out of the sky.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Major Zach "Jazz" Colson
Ah.

I never got that far in the earlier games. I played both WC3 & 4 thru to the end. Of those, I'd hafta say I enjoyed popping a cap in Flash's tailpipes the best. Nothin' I hate more'n arrogant, cocky people...

This is gonna sound kindof bad but I always wanted to slap Stiletto around a bit. I mean, jeez, yeah even in the 27th century women still have to work harder than men to prove themselves and apparently also have the maturity of a 10 year old (I'm better than you are. . . nyah, nyah, nyah, nyah) :).

C-ya

It wouldn't be any challenge, if it was a fighter battle. If it was a capship battle, it wouldn't be pretty, and hell, you do go head to head w/towlyn. its called the battle of words in the senate chamber.

I agree, I don't recall Tolwyn ever saying anything about him and fighters. If you did fight him in WC4 it might as well been worse then fighting against a young rookie. But a capshit battle would of been enteresting.

Originally posted by Aries
It wouldn't be any challenge, if it was a fighter battle. If it was a capship battle, it wouldn't be pretty, and hell, you do go head to head w/towlyn. its called the battle of words in the senate chamber.

And really, that was just as sweet as blowing away some hairball or traitor. I think it's the best ending of all the Wing Commander games, and the movie.

If WC Academy is canon, then Tolwyn was a fighter pilot. He flies in one of the WCA episodes. That's the sort of thing I was talking about.

Back