WCU Wiki

charlieg

Spaceman
I've started on the WCU wiki page.

The only real page of note thus far is the Status page where I've so far copied a couple of the status tables over from the status spreadsheet that Spirit has been maintaining. It needs prettying up a bit, as well as the rest of the spreadsheet porting over.

If you want anything adding to or changing in the WCU wiki, please suggest here first so that those who eventually end up in charge of the wiki can keep a modicum of control and organisation over the content.

I tried to look up how to make table entries have different background colors - that would make the various stages of each task stand out more. Unfortunately, I didn't find a good way to do that.

Maybe you'll have a little more luck than me.

Not really a matter of luck, just patience.

I've done it now for the current two tables. Just need to add the other tables now. If nobody does it before Tuesday next week, I'll do it then. I'm too busy until then to do any more.

Also, I added a link to the (currently non-existent) installation instructions in the Wiki. If anybody feels like creating those, it would be useful. I've already spoken to one person on irc today about installing WCU.

Back