WC3 – Last mission (all gone)

Ralari

Spaceman
Hi all!

I`m try to finish last mission in wc3, then all is lost and only final battle in sol system left. (all bad, no T bom, all gone, final battle)
Just see, can I finish it or not.
I`ll try several times, but I can`t won it. I`ll try to use –mitchell and ctrl+alt+W but i`t takes 2 ours of eliminating enemy and nothing, just more and more new enemy come… will it end?

P.S. how to use lordbritish code and when?
View FMV sequences:
Press [Caps Lock], then hold [Shift] + [Delete] + [F10] and type lordbritish
during the opening credits. A menu will appear that will allow any of the FMV
sequences in the game to displayed. Press [Alt] + O during flight mode to
display the special menu.
Wont work, may be something wron?

That's not a real code. -mitchell is the only code in the regular WC3. You can use HCl's movie player instead. http://www.wcrevival.de/hcl/

If you've retreated to Proxima and Sol, you're stuck on the losing track of Wing Commander 3. You've lost too many missions. You have to back track to a different point in the game where you're still on the winning track.

The Sol mission is designed to be unwinnable. You will face never-ending waves of fighters until your fighter is destroyed and Blair ejects. Blair is then picked up by Thrakath and you get to see the losing endgame. You may either beg for mercy (and die painlessly by instant disintegration), or insult Thrakath and die a warrior's death like Angel did. The Kilrathi then proceed to bomb Washington and invade Earth.

The winning endgame can only be reached by completing the Kilrah series. In order to reach the Kilrah series, you must ensure that the Behemoth test-fires successfully (you can't save it from destruction later on though), you must retrieve Dr. Severin, and you must successfully test the T-bomb.

That is i wont to hear, unlimited enemys ... but, it will be fun to win final battel.
Kilra have about 30000-50000 figters and other ships, why i cant kill them all, may be i have are chance to win? :)
I will be good to kill everybody and return to the vitory :) and save galaxy and humanity.
I undurstand, i cant win, just imagination...

You would need a Raptor to do that.

Iceman16 said:
has anyone launched the T-bomb on a fighter?

The T-bomb will take out a wave of fighters, similar to a Mace. The trick is giving it time enough to lock on to one.

I fired the T-bomb at a destroyer once, it barely scratched the shields. Although in retrospect it may have flown straight through it as torpedoeshave the annoying habit of occassionally doing.

Ralari said:
Kilra have about 30000-50000 figters and other ships, why i cant kill them all, may be i have are chance to win? :)

What?

Anyway If you mean that your running into unlimited fighters on the kilrah bombing run mission then you are not cloaking before autopiloting to the last nav point before you head down to the surface for the "trench run".

Like he said, he was joking.

He basically asked, "Why can't I just keep killing ships and fighters until I've destroyed their entire fleet and Confed wins?"

But then he clarified that he was joking

Nomad Terror said:
Like he said, he was joking.

He basically asked, "Why can't I just keep killing ships and fighters until I've destroyed their entire fleet and Confed wins?"

But then he clarified that he was joking

I got that he was making a joke. But the structure and grammar doesnt lend itself to being easily understood. And also theres the mention of Kilrah when the conversation was about the Sol mission. But I guess he means that the "Kilrathi have 30000-50000 fighters."

He obviously isn't a native English speaker. Taking that into mind, I had very little trouble understanding what he was trying to say.

Also, in the context of the thread it's easy to understand that he meant to Sol mission. It's not uncommon to refer to an entire military force or even a portion thereof by referring to the homeworld/homeland of that force.

Give the guy a break.

I'm not a native english speaker... But I can SPELL!!! And punctuate!!! I know how to use commas, and also fullstops.

I found it very understandable, but there is absolutely no even remote realistic way you could hammer down the entire cat fleet with a single fighter and get them to
surrender.

Edfilho said:
I'm not a native english speaker... But I can SPELL!!! And punctuate!!! I know how to use commas, and also fullstops.

Yes, because you are SPESHUL.

Edfilho said:

So can I!:D... least to a certain degree.:eek:

Edfilho said:

* "English" should be capitalized.
* Never use multiple exclamation points.
* "Fullstops" is not a word.

(The point is that there's always room for criticism, so lay off some guy who's clearly trying. If someone were truly and proudly incoherent to the point of deserving your scorn, we'll let you know.)

Sorry to dig this one up, I just got a question regarding the same mission.
Is it possible that useing invincibility, I blew up the dreadnaught? I think I have memory of it blowing up. Than nothing happens, I got bored, eject, and then the cinematic starts where Blair gets gutted or disintegrated. I can remember that I chose to be gutted, although I didn't spoke english that time. I was way too young then :D
So, is it just my imagination playing tricks with me, or it could happen? (I know for sure that I did destroy the Vesuvius with simple guns of a Dragon once though)

Back