WC Prophecy Secret Ops

Knitewing

Spaceman
Ok I've had this game for almost two years and haven't played it till now. Mainly because I've been too cheap to buy a real computer to handle my games. Now I find out there were alot of missions for secrete ops that were downloadable from the internet, but that it's over now. Does anyone know where I can get these missions?

Originally posted by Knitewing
Ok I've had this game for almost two years and haven't played it till now. Mainly because I've been too cheap to buy a real computer to handle my games. Now I find out there were alot of missions for secrete ops that were downloadable from the internet, but that it's over now. Does anyone know where I can get these missions?

If you have WC Prophecy, I think it is possible to get Prophecy Gold if you write to Origin (but you will still have to buy 35 Dollars or something like that)

So the best way would be if you find someone who's selling WCP Gold, as it was stated rightly, everything else is illegal.

Only the first episode is still downloadable, as a demo. The other episodes were only downloadable for a limited time which ended a long time ago. Now you need to buy WC Prophecy Gold to get all seven episodes of Secret Ops.

You know, I don't think I'm the only one who'd pay to have Secret Ops released as an add-on pack...

When I first read about SO being released online, my reaction was "Oh no! It'll be 200 megabytes!" And you know what? I was right. :(

am i the only one who has no complaints about SO? i bought prophecy gold and thanked origin for making it available. you can't download wc4 so why should SO be available indefinatly?

Not this again! Ok heres what to do for those without Secret Ops and are stopping the world on its axis to get it, step one, buy Prophecy via ebay or other, step 2, send it in to EA Direct with 29 bucks, step 3, wait paitently for the arrival of Prophecy Gold, step 4, enjoy the game! :)

(see WC News archives for details on EA Direct's upgrade offer for Prophecy Gold)

RFB

Originally posted by Bob McDob
You know, I don't think I'm the only one who'd pay to have Secret Ops released as an add-on pack...

When I first read about SO being released online, my reaction was "Oh no! It'll be 200 megabytes!" And you know what? I was right. :(

I downloaded the largest version on a 33.6.

Since I was using GetRight while I was asleep, filesize was never a consideration.

[Edited by Frosty on 04-23-2001 at 12:21]

Hm, sending my P-version to EA??? Would I do that??? After that on the long way to the USA...it disappears.And I never hear something again...BTW...what is with copys???The people who downloaded SO have burned it, you can't tell it isn't so...so it's easy to burn them again...:)
It isn't legal, but can't be controlled... So man could ask...(please not me, I also don't have)...

Originally posted by Manjana
Hm, sending my P-version to EA??? Would I do that??? After that on the long way to the USA...it disappears.And I never hear something again...BTW...what is with copys???The people who downloaded SO have burned it, you can't tell it isn't so...so it's easy to burn them again...:)
It isn't legal, but can't be controlled... So man could ask...(please not me, I also don't have)...

Well, you could ask someone here in the US to do the exchange for you, then send to you. Send them your Prophecy, along with 29 US bucks, they send it to EA Direct for you, they get the Prophecy Gold, and re package it and send to you! Might be a little wait but you will eventually get it!

RFB

Right said...'eventually get it'. And that's why I won't do...though, I know the story...maybe I'll have luck to get P Gold here if not also good...

Maybe contact EA Direct and see if they have the same offer for your part of the world. If they dont, that is a major bummer! :(

RFB

Um Manjana,I think you stumbled over a typical Germanism. "eventually" does not mean "possibly" (like "eventuell" in German) but it means "certainly".
That mistake cost me an entire grade in an English test ;)

:rolleyes: Even...I won't do and so let it...it is too far! It takes weeks!!! I'll get it and if not...I can live without.

Take it like we say: 'Wer nicht will, der hat...' (Who doesn't want surely has...). Or do you still have something to correct on my teranslation, Herr Lehrer???(no as teacher you don't go through. Our English teacher's every third word is always 'Motherf*****'. :)
Until today I thought I'd take English as LK (I' ve to choose my subjects this week). But maybe I should better take Geography (Entschuldige...ich bin etwas gereizt/angestrengt. Der Tag war 'wundervoll' heute. Verzeih meinen Vergleich, das erinnerte mich nur so verdammt. Ich gehe wohl besser.).

I did not want to be a smart-ass. Just thought you would perhaps do it if you hadn't to fear that it would never come back. But a hard day at the office can be so annoying...

Back