WC Encyclopedia Templates

Aeronautico

Rear Admiral
I think we need to create some templates for pages regarding WC factions or even species in order to improve the quality of the articles. If we agree to do this, I will need some help, since I don't know the first thing about creating templates.

There are faction templates (although at the moment I believe there are only 3 - Kilrathi, Terran and Firekkan) you can view them from the infobox page

Last edited by a moderator:
True, but these are for character pages. I meant templates for the factions alone. That's kinda what I meant. Sorry.

Hmm so you want to create templates for the main faction pages? (Confed, Landreich, UBW, Kilrathi, etc?)

I'm not sure exactly what you want to create. Do you want infoboxes or something else?

Yes, that is what I am proposing. And the templates, if I am not confusing them with infoboxes, would have general ideal like comprised races, capital, head of state, etc.

Something along those lines, basically.

That's an infobox then. There are already some basic "Character" faction infoboxes (Terran, Kilrathi and Firekkan). There are also planetary infoboxes that are also close to what you are looking for.

It sounds like you just want a mixture of the two. Just search for how to create infoboxes and see what you can come up with. It's a bit complicated so be prepared for a bit of a learning curve.

Back