WC 1 Question

Originally posted by Twigboy
Why do they use a chalkboard in the First one to tally up scores.

So people like you would ask questions like that! ;)

j/k

Definately Nostalgia though.

Perhaps the computer tally was broken. :)

If they can't be bothered fixing the leak in the barracks, why bother fixing the killboard?

Come to think of it, that leak would have made going to sleep awfully hard. And a big waste of water too. Water should be precious on a capship, with or without supply lines.

Thats why there was a bucket there. Did you ever notice how there was not a sink or a restroom of any kind. Thats what the bucket was for. They forgot to put a bathroom on the Tigers Claw!

Heh, heh. If you really wanted to be picky, you'd want to know why the barracks were in between the bar and the briefing room. Hmm, I suppose that's all places the pilots would bother with visiting. :)

Also, how could pilots you chat to in the bar go straight to sleep before you visit the barracks. And how could Bossman (or anyone else) still be in his or her bunk if he or she is KIA!

Give it up. It's a game. The original and the one which started it all. It wasn't going to establish traditions perfectly from the start.

Chalk is nasty on your hands... especially if you bite your nails like me... BLEAH! <g>

Originally posted by Zor Prime
It's my favorite though!! Gotta Love it!

Yeah, that's the spirit! Wc1 all the way! :)

Originally posted by mpanty
(...) especially if you bite your nails like me... BLEAH! <g>

Arrgh, my brother does that too and I hate it! It's disgusting and *@#*#/§, sorry ;) .

Originally posted by Twigboy
yeah it seems like it would be obsolute.

"obsolute" = Can I assume that this is a hybrid word, combining "absolute" with "obsolete", meaning "absolutely obsolete"?...

Very clever!;)

Originally posted by Zor Prime
Thats why there was a bucket there. Did you ever notice how there was not a sink or a restroom of any kind. Thats what the bucket was for. They forgot to put a bathroom on the Tigers Claw!

Ummm...Given the above, what if that wasn't WATER dripping into the bucket? (eeeeew!) ...:eek:

Originally posted by mpanty

Eh... the high scores of the Train Sim appear on the monitor though...

...you mean MS's "Train Sim" game has a killboard? Kewl!... (Maybe there's some hope for them after all! ;) )

LOL Preacher! :D
Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Arrgh, my brother does that too and I hate it! It's disgusting and *@#*#/§, sorry ;-).
Do you know that curiosity killed the Cat? :p:p

Back