UE is out

Re: Great

Originally posted by Jumper
I'm gonna savor every mission.. This game kicks ass! You put SO and even WCP to shame.. This really feels like the first "real" WC game since WC4.

Excelling WCP? I can't believe so but that sure is high praise indeed

Originally posted by Unregistered
took years to make with all those fire works in it and things............took 7 hours to compleate.
Yeah... I must say, I actually find that slightly depressing :p.

Exelent add. Any plans for sim replacements
I'm not really sure what you mean... there are already sim missions in there, if that's what you're asking.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UE IS OUT UE IS OUT UE IS OUT PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC.

I though it was simple in what i said.

Do you have any plans to make MORE sim missions after all it will take an alfull lot of time to make more missions for the main UE game.

Dont get me wrong. The sim missions are grate. The game in total is grate. All i was wondering will there be any new sims for it over time like for SO and WCP.

I think UE2 will have its own sim missions but sims are easy to program so anyone who wants to make them can with misb or something and we'll post them

Any chance to add some new fighters (with a program like the one of SO) to UE like the Thunderbolt or the Excallibur?

Any plans to give us a mission editor (or would that be accomplished thru the simulator)?...

Likewise, any plans to work on a "ships pack" over time, so we can fly some of our other favorites?...

Yep, the editor's WCPPas, and it's always been available for download.

Now, as for sim missions and ship packs, you have to consider that things like that do take time and effort to put together. At this stage, we've just finished UE. We're tired, we need a break, and we need to help some other mods that we owe favours to. So, as you can see, we're definitely not in any position to promise any new content before UE2.

Thats to bad :(

Ho well. Im glad that the game is out. I think is grate. had to play the dam thing 3 times befre i got all of the dam codes so i can use the fiction viewer. Pitty it cant play the cut sciens

Originally posted by Quarto
Now, as for sim missions and ship packs, you have to consider that things like that do take time and effort to put together. At this stage, we've just finished UE. We're tired, we need a break, and we need to help some other mods that we owe favours to. So, as you can see, we're definitely not in any position to promise any new content before UE2.

I realize that. Take some time off, boys. Get yer well-deserved R & R; you've certainly earned it.

Back