UE 2 :PpPp

TCSTigersClaw

Greek Special Forces B' Company "Naoussa" 2007-200
Quarto:
"Finally, you may be wondering about UE2. We have been thinking about it a bit, but we have not had time to really get started on development. But hey, there's a Christmas break coming up..."

Well....I know its very very early ,but when do you plan to start your UE2 work ??
And Another Question.UE2 will take as long to come as UE1 did ?

:eek:

UE2, assuming we stick with the Vision engine will take a very short time in comparison with UE1, as for when we begin work... that solely depends on Quarto, we can't persuade him to turn over any aspect of planning ;)

I jsut want to let everyone know that I started work on UE2 DURING UE1. I already have the theme completed (which I will upload to the proper spot soon - sry development team.. I've come under a lot of work recently). For all you other composers - we're working on a plan for the music team, either I or someone else will contact you with info once I figure it all out. So, at least in terms of music, we're all ready under way.

Yeah. There are various aspects of UE2 that have already been begun. The music and the ships, for example.

Wow, adventurous. :) How will UE2 go with regards to story? It will follow on from UE1? I don't know how open-ended the conclusion of UE was...

My guess is that the conclusion was open-ended because they don´t wanna risk a future official game denying their story.

Hmm, UE1 wasn't really particularly open-ended... anyway, yeah, I think UE2 will probably follow on from the point where UE1 ended. As per standard WC game procedure, it will be assumed that the winning path was taken in UE1 ;).

Well, If there is a new WC game (in a thousand years :().UE1 or UE2 storyline will be a "WhatIf" .A parallel universe.

I doubt it. Usually, WC games don't talk that much about things that happened outside of previous games - thus, the chances of anything contradicting UE aren't all that high (although it certainly could happen).

Come on,the THREAD is about UE 2 ":ppPp" is my business

:pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppppppppppppppp

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Stop being insane.

Stop being so serius !

Edit from Pedro: Friendly warning, don't take this banter any further or the thread will recieve some serious lockage

Originally posted by Pedro
I told you to cool your jets and what better way to do it than with the cool smiley? :cool:
^%&$#@@#*(!"?#$%#&'ing double-post!... Grrrrrr.....

::realizes he musta pushed the "quote" button instead of "edit" button. Administers famed V8 maneuver to self::

Back