Titan A.E.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
I don't recall LeHah ever busting my nuts. Quite the opposite, as a matter of fact.

I know better than to fight with you, WW. Frosty on the other hand...

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Yeah, I can believe that you don't know better than to fight with Frosty. :)

I dont think that frosty loses very often. Come to think of it.....I dont recall him ever losing an argument!

BTW: nice picture loaf!

Originally posted by Zor Prime
I dont think that frosty loses very often. Come to think of it.....I dont recall him ever losing an argument!
Well yeah... he'd be a poor smartass if he started losing arguments... <g>

Sometimes you have to admit he does argue, though of course the insults part is always present... <g>

Originally posted by Zor Prime

BTW: nice picture loaf!

thats because he doesnt argue, he refuses to present evidence or logic to go against the other person's claims, he just says "your an idiot" and other insults and leaves it at that.

Originally posted by Napoleon

thats because he doesnt argue, he refuses to present evidence or logic to go against the other person's claims, he just says "your an idiot" and other insults and leaves it at that.

But I see LeHah do that a lot, too. In fact, Frosty vs. LeHah is like some kind of chat version of an intense deathmatch... Intense, fruitless, and wildly entertaining.

a) You give too much credit to LeHah

b) You give too little credit to Frosty

c) Frosty loses arguments all the time... just not here...

Back