The Wing Commander Galaxy Maps

if ur going to just scan in the map from Prophecy, u should at least fix the creases from the folds. they look pretty bad.

So you didn't do any work but you want people to sent you a email thanking you. You don't ask for thanks. How old are you, 12?

Loaf has better maps. I just don't have them bookmark.

Chris Blair, I am asumming that you are 13 yrs old as you said. Since you're new here you should read the rules. Now most of us here are adults. So at times you may feel a little uncomfortable with the way we commuicate. Some topics will create heated discussions. We normally don't take in consideration the age of someone.

You may wish to change that homepage in your profile. The homepage is suppose to be a site that you either created or are involed with. The people who created www.wcnew.com also created this site.

You are most welcome here just be aware that people here will not treat you like a 13 yrs old.

Welcome here:)

Chris,

Enjoy the fun and enjoy the members here. I personally have a lot of fun. Just keep in mind, if people are a little harsh, don't take it personally. The internet is horrible at passing on jokes and sarcasim so most of what is said is not said in anger or hatred.

Originally posted by Kalfor
thats kevin scholl's site, so I dont see why thank someone else :)
Kalfor, give Chris Blair a break, he's only 13. Chris Blair the link you post is to Kevin Scholl's Phoenix´s webpage. He would basiclly get any credit for whats on his webpage.

His age is irrelevant. He's going to get treated like an equal here. This means that we're not going to talk down to him, but it also means that he's not going to be given any special breaks.

Actually I would have to disagreed with you. He's been showing his inexperience on almost every thread he either started or posted to today. He's also been getting blasted on these thread. He has no ideal why. If we're going to blast him we should let him know why. I would dare to said that using the ID "Chris Blair" may have something to do with it. Personally I like to encourage young people.

It seems that lately all you seems to do is attack people. Are you like mad at the world for something? Or is it me that you wish to attack.

Originally posted by Johnl12
LOAF has better maps. I just don't have them bookmark.
A disgustingly huge map. I'm also keeping the original chopped up sectors from one revision before the final giant map at my site here. I hope LOAF doesn't mind, but I did give full acknowledgment. :)

Now most of us here are adults.
Ehhh, there are plenty of minors here too. ;)

The people who created www.wcnew.com also created this site.
Whoops, typo. ;) www.wcnews.com

It seems that... all [WildWeasel does] is attack people.
Ah, Weasel just likes to put people in their place, which does add a bit of colour to the forum, I have to admit. I suppose he's good for clamping down on stupidity. :)

Back