that OTHER Wing Commander

Dak

Spaceman
Damn! I actually had that thing!

Seeing that in the news has brought back bad memories. Boy, did it suck. Still, it was cool to see all those old games again...;

The OTHER Wing Commander was a war movie made in 1977. I keep saying this, but nobody seems to care...sigh...NOBODY LOVES ME!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...eh, sorry. ^_^;;;

I'll see what I can find about it...

Bob, You and I are drinking buddies in another life. I kept mentioning that Casper Van Dien is in WC4 for months and no one noticed... :(

Hey, did anyone catch the fact that the comm officer Maniac hits on at the very beginning of WC3 doesn't appear for the rest of the game?

[Edited by LeHah on 06-12-2001 at 20:29]

Yeah, I'd make sure I was nowhere to be seen if Maniac was trying to hit on me too.

Or maybe I'd be in the brig for trying to hit him back :D

Originally posted by LeHah

Hey, did anyone catch the fact that the comm officer Maniac hits on at the very beginning of WC3 doesn't appear for the rest of the game?
Did anyone notice that the scene surrounding the actors in WC3... is fake? :)
My point being that Chris Roberts did not care for trivial matters in filming the cut-scenes...
Actually, he did care a lot more in WC4 <G> , but who are we to blame him? The cut-scenes in The Price of Freedom are awesome! :cool:

ANOTHER AMAZING FACT: VAQUERO ONLY APPEARS IN THE SCENES THAT HE IS IN!

BELIEVE IT... OR NOT!

I kept mentioning that Casper Van Dien is in WC4 for months and no one noticed... :(
Perhaps you're too busy wallowing in self-pity to realise that others have noticed. ;)

...did anyone catch the fact that the comm officer Maniac hits on at the very beginning of WC3 doesn't appear for the rest of the game?
I think you can see her with other 'generic' officers in the "Trigger" scene, though my memory might be wrong on that.

I kept mentioning that Casper Van Dien is in WC4 for months and no one noticed... :(
OK, here is your chance to *share your wisdom* :) with others:

Please tell me in which scene(s) he appears...

Hehe, you go, Wedge.

Jochen: He's one of the crew members in the scene where Blair first goes onboard Lexington -- one of the people around Maniac who's really impressed by Blair.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Hehe, you go, Wedge.

Jochen: He's one of the crew members in the scene where Blair first goes onboard Lexington -- one of the people around Maniac who's really impressed by Blair.

Thanks, LOAF, I will check this out immediately when I'm home from work.

Originally posted by Jochen
OK, here is your chance to *share your wisdom* :) with others:

Please tell me in which scene(s) he appears...

LOAF is right, Casper leans into shot to shake Blair's hand in WC4. "It's an honor to meet you, sir...". Also of note, Hamill made an appearance at the Hollywood premere of "Starship Troopers"...

Originally posted by gryphon
Has anyone but me noticed a family resemblance?
That is virtually identical... I guess the designers weren't in a particularly creative mood.

[Edited by Quarto on 06-13-2001 at 10:17]

Back