Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Star Destroyer

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Battle Cuiser

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
I'm getting in kindof late on the posting (been gone for a couple of days) but I agree with about 50% of the people before and 15th's final assessment that it should be a carrier. Though as soon as I looked at it, I thought it could be a ship that was built around a huge particle weapon (in between the prows) like . . . hmm. . . was it the Concordia's class carrier (or the A-10 Warthog, using modern analogies)?
I always liked the idea (scientifically-based idea) of creating an energy cloud of some sorts (maybe some kindof high-energy plasma) between two points and hurling a mass of charged "heavy" particles through the cloud, collecting the energy and delivering it to a target ( I'm remembering a particle weapon like this from some sci-fi show, maybe B5, and it looked pretty cool to me :) ). Anyway thats my 2 cents. Don't spend it all in one place :D.

C-ya

Originally posted by Chernikov
Viper: see my post about the ship o' doom... youve been watching as much anime as I have.:cool:

Wow, yeah, lets watch 76 episodes of Marmalade Boy and see what kind of ship we design.

Back