Scaling WC-2 Ships to Conform To WC-1 and WC-3/4 Size Standard

By the way - if you don't know *why* nobody is jumping on board your mod project, the answer should be evident from everyone's replies. You're not doing anything to even begin preparing a mod. Everything you're talking about, makes more sense to talk about once you have models to tweak and some proof-of-concept testing you can do. Can you fly around the inside of a ship to see if the dimensions make sense? No! You don't have an engine, you don't have any models, you don't have any missions scripted.

Yeah it should it clear looking at the two current "mod" threads (this one and Jason's). He is doing research and also thinking of possibly doing some attainable. For his idea he can reuse assets from WCP/SO, so that's a huge chunk or work already handled. That's not to say voiceovers, mission programming and the rest aren't a huge deal, but not having to worry about filling the environment with new graphics is a huge burden relieved.

Unlikely, the Crossbow wasn't around at the time the Gilgamesh was first flying.

You aren't around at the time of the Gilgamesh, either. How do you seek to reconcile these continuity errors? I propose we divide your age by 2 and multiply the stardates by a billion. That way we could replace Blair with a mutant and replace the Hellcat with a symbiotic symbiont.

You aren't around at the time of the Gilgamesh, either. How do you seek to reconcile these continuity errors? I propose we divide your age by 2 and multiply the stardates by a billion. That way we could replace Blair with a mutant and replace the Hellcat with a symbiotic symbiont.

{Creepy serious response about how I don't like symboints, never making clear whether I'm an idiot or if I just don't understand that no one cares about the joke.}

Y'know, every time I start getting bored with whatever I'm doing, I know I can come here and find a thread like this, and laugh until the mods are finished, or the cows come home.

George Washington just mumbled something about super-polymer missiles and glue guns.

Back