Scale of WC

That's all fine and dandy, but you'd really do best to stop making such excuses while the books are actually still available -- just some friendly advice <G>

I went on Amazon.com yesterday and was surpised to find the only WC novels available are Price of Freedom, Freedom Flight and Fleet Action!

Since when is Heart of the Tiger so hard to come by?! I wish my friend hadn't ruined my copy. That was my second fav WC novel! :(

HoTT had two printings -- it's still readily available in stores... but you'd better get it while you can.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
That's all fine and dandy, but you'd really do best to stop making such excuses while the books are actually still available -- just some friendly advice <G>
Wise words...

I'm lucky I'm only missing one now, Action Stations.
Hurry and get the WC novels while you still can, redwolf!
Most of them are already out of print. :(

Actually only End Run is out of print. ALL the others you can find with just a little bit of looking.

Oh really? Well I looked at Chapters.ca and Amazon.com, they say many are unavailable...

I don't know if that means out of print, but what is for sure, is that even if you ask them, they won't have the companty produce it for them. You'd have to look in the "rare books" section...

All the books are out of print. FF, FA and HoTT are easier to find because they each had two print runs.

AHA! See? You'd better hurry, redwolf!

I guess I was very lucky then, to find a one copy (the last) of The Price of Freedom and False Colours at Chapters, more than 4 months ago...

hmm...on the rare occasion I find ANY WC books, it's always FA, TPoF, AS, or PS. I've never seen HoTT or FF in a book store.

Originally posted by mpanty
Oh really? Well I looked at Chapters.ca and Amazon.com, they say many are unavailable...

I've seen many copies at half.com and they're usually priced pretty well too...

You know what. We should start a petition to put the WC books back in print. That way I won't have to use my library's copy of ER. :D

Seriously. Failing that (and further damage to the Amazon...) we could try to get it distributed in E-Book format, like those ill-fated ER guys were trying to do. Who's with me here?

Fredom Flight will be around for a while since it's Ellon's work. She's a highly respected fantasy writer, so anything by her will be kicking around for a while...

Originally posted by Bob McDob
You know what. We should start a petition to put the WC books back in print.
You know what? You may have said it as a joke, but it's not a bad idea at all!! See the WC1 music CD in the works! :cool:

You should start a thread on that!

One petition at a time!

There's other things we have to petition:

*A New WC Game, dammit!
*George Oldzeiy's possible CD (Esp considering he
wants to do a 10 minute orchestral medley of his work)
*Peter Telep's "Pilgrim Truth" novel
*Fatman's WCII soundtrack (if possible)

Originally posted by LeHah

There's other things we have to petition:

*A New WC Game, dammit!
I don't think we need a petition for that. I think guys at EA/OSI already know how much we want that! :)

Back