RSI Pledge Thread

One of my co-workers also bought in for the "Make Mine a Double". We're so damn stoked for 2014 so we can cause chaos in the galaxy.

Looks like we can all call Chris Roberts "The Six Million Dollar Man". I am simply stunned by the $2 million raised in the past four days alone. This just keeps getting more and more awesome!

Over $500 in total and I plan to up at least part of the pledge even more. My pledging came in several waves. All done on RSI site (so irreversible! :) ). When I summed all pledges I surprised (one could say shocked) even myself. Anyway, majority of my pledge is in the Vanduul figter, which I simply had to have, so it's all LOAF's fault!

I love how it's made an extra $150,000 in "after hours" pledges since the tally officially closed.

I got the Wingnut package (of course) and also had a couple of friends throw money in as well. One of them even threw in for "The Man".

I went for the Wingnut last month when it first opened and then Sunday morning picked up the Lancer and the “Engineering Manual for Modders”.

As of now: RSI Constellation, RSI Aurora, Origin 300i, Anvil Aerospace Hornet, MISC Freelancer, Drake Cutlass, Vanduul Fighter, several skins & the hardback Squadron 42 manual. All in all over $1100 with no regrets. Due to the continuing upgrade path I'm quite sure I'll get the other five ships (another $880) execpt of course the Idris Corvette (shame - I'm hocked up in another project limiting my ressources).

Main reason for spending that much: I really believe that Chris Roberts can make an exceptional game, my deeply rooted affection for space sim games (X-Wing, TIE Fighter, X-Wing: Alliance, Starlancer, Freelancer & of course all Wing Commander games) & my collector's OCD :p

On a semi related note - which skins am I missing when I've got: You Got Our Backs, Exploration Skin, Military Skin, Blackbeard Stealth Skin and False Colors Skin?

On a semi related note - which skins am I missing when I've got: You Got Our Backs, Exploration Skin, Military Skin, Blackbeard Stealth Skin and False Colors Skin?

Centurion, Emperor, "Golden ticket owner", "Shut up and take my money" and the skin we all received on 4 or 5 millions.
Congrats on your ship collection - it's impressive.

I got the Lancer pledge, added the Constellation and then added a Retaliator Heavy Bomber.
I also have the Imperator subscription, and I'm a golden ticket holder for whatever that's worth.

I also bought all of the books - "Making of", etc.

Now I just have to wait for a year for the Alpha, and build a new system to boot.

Damn - I missed the "Shut up and take my money" skin. That was for backing on Kickstarter and RSI page. Damn - no way to back now on kickstarter. Me mad now.

Is there a special way to gift the game that I'm just missing, or is it just a "get the game and give it when you get it" type deal? I signed up for a membership before the end of the campaign and wanted to take advantage of the grace period to maybe give some holiday gifts. I was particularly interested in not only gifting the game itself to a some friends, but also getting them their own personalized citizen card as well.

The last minute. THE LAST POSSIBLE FREAKING MINUTE!!! It is 5:40 PM mountain time of the last day of the grace period after Official support has closed. I don't even own a computer that can run Crysis3. I told my wife it was only $60.

I went for the Lancer package. HOTJOB IS IN, FELLOW WINGNUTS! :cool:

UPDATE: Wife found out I overpledged. She took my credit card and is not talking to me at the moment. :oops:

The last minute. THE LAST POSSIBLE FREAKING MINUTE!!! It is 5:40 PM mountain time of the last day of the grace period after Official support has closed. I don't even own a computer that can run Crysis3. I told my wife it was only $60.

I went for the Lancer package. HOTJOB IS IN, FELLOW WINGNUTS! :cool:

UPDATE: Wife found out I overpledged. She took my credit card and is not talking to me at the moment. :oops:

If only you set up a PayPal account - it's wife-proof. :)

Back