Questions on the Simulator

Kuppowski

Spaceman
Hey.. I have a few questions on the simulator:

1. How can I fly the Tarsus?
2. What is the difference between the extended and the "normal" score board?
3. Where is Quarto? Is he using an other callsign or refuses he to play the sim?

Thank you

1. You can't. Starting with the Episode 3 patch, the Tarsus is no longer available - it has been replaced by the Arrow (but the scores remain, for those people who flew it before it was replaced).

2. The extended scoreboard just shows all the scores for a given mission, instead of the top ten.

3. I'm right here :p. I don't play the sim very often indeed - usually, all through the development of an episode, I'm actually unable to do so (since the game recognises that I'm not using an out-of-the-box version of stan_sim.tre, and prevents me from sending scores... as if the damned thing didn't know who its master is :p ). I would be able to play the sim at the moment, before we start work on Episode 5 in earnest... but I've got terribly evil deadlines to deal with at work, and I don't spend much time at home.

Actually, the extended scoreboard shows all submissions while the regular scoreboard only has each pilot's best submission.

Hehe, yeah, the Standoff staff doesn't get to play much, apart from the testers... because we are almost never running an unpatched version of the game, so the scores get discarded.

Back