Question about something Spirit said...

He comments at one point that Spirit is "like a sister" - presumably, he picked up any Japanese he knows from her. :)

This is japanese. My japanese isn't really good, but enough to know that's japanese.
And BTW, Tanaka is a very common name is Japan.

I think I should be written that way: "tengoku de omachi shiteimasu", instead of "Tengoku de omachishi te imasu", but I'm not 100% sure.

tengoku / de / omachi / shiteimasu
heaven / at / wait, depend on / I will (I is understood)

K1nG Gr4H4m = baka

Blair watched lots of Evangelion back in the day, apparently. He said, I believe...

Well, it's already been posted. But, that's right. Watching Evangelion all day and listening to the theme song all day, which has all those words, is a good teacher.

Anyways...

*Goes to sleep*

New said:
Blair watched lots of Evangelion back in the day, apparently. He said, I believe...

Well, it's already been posted. But, that's right. Watching Evangelion all day and listening to the theme song all day, which has all those words, is a good teacher.

Anyways...

*Goes to sleep*
Know what else has all those words? The Japanese language, or maybe a dictionary.
It's great and all that you like NGE a lot, but try to avoid really inane comments like that.

Who, young old moi? Ahh, but it's all in the act and the style, old boy. ;)

Remember that.

Speaking of which, since we're on the topic of WCII, where can I get a copy of WCII that will run on Windows XP or Windows ME?

New said:
Who, young old moi? Ahh, but it's all in the act and the style, old boy. ;)

Remember that.

Speaking of which, since we're on the topic of WCII, where can I get a copy of WCII that will run on Windows XP or Windows ME?

Kilrathi Saga. It's on eBay if you want to look it up.

Back