Promotion party...

the romans were a militaristic people and an empire with a slave based economy. the romans were able to have that 100 years of peace cause they killed anyone who stood in their way. and what happened after that 100 years was over? they went back to war. do you seriously think that the world will accept the concept of 1 man or woman ruling the whole world. hell, look what happened in the 2000 elections. 1 country couldn't decide who would lead them. even if the majority of the world wants peace, there will always be those who are envious or mad or whatever at those who have more of something or better of something and that minority will, judging by history, almost alwasy fight to get what they want. uniting the world under 1 ruler...someone will get stepped on by doing that and that someone will get mad and then get others to get mad and then what happens...another war
and i didn't say war makes us human...i said war was PART of what makes us human.

alas we wont breed out stupidity when the stupid think they are the intelligent. humans are genetically designed to kill, its a simple concept

WE HUNT!

hence we kill, furthermore in any pack group like humanity originally lived in an alpha male is always chosen, ranking and feudalism are key to humanity, and evolution works because of it.

without war and killing, we arent humans, we arent living in a darwinistic world, and we will die out within a few thousand years as our world and civilisation stagnates. chaos exists, not just around us, but in and because of us.

read the 2nd foundation trilogy for a prime explanation of such.

war is bad, but its part of life, all we can do is try and keep the dumbass gorillas like bush from starting unnecesary wars and trying to keep the wars political and verbal.

Originally posted by Aries
but it's true. the only thing diplomats do is postpone war. there will never be a time where there is no war, at least not while humans are alive. war is part of human nature, and if we lose war, we lose part of what makes us human.
Quote from Gundam Wing Endless Waltz "As long as humanity exists there will always be battles."

John Connor: (While watching two kids playing with very real looking toy guns) We're not going to make it, are we?

Terminator: It is in your nature to destroy yourselves.

I would like to know how a person is nerrow minded and if there are any benefits, such as increased mental powers or the ability to predict a person's future by physical contact.

Originally posted by LeHah
I would like to know how a person is nerrow minded and if there are any benefits, such as increased mental powers or the ability to predict a person's future by physical contact.

I dunno LeHah..Why don't you give it a try and see if you get any results?

Back