Wesley Clark 75%
John Kerry 75%
John Edwards 73%
Howard Dean 58%
Al Sharpton 56%
Dennis Kucinich 55%

Highly predictable really.

Bonkus Maximus said:
Don't worry...if you want Booger for President, too many people have said I resemble him (at least, when I'm in need of a haircut)
that would work for me.. hell lets get all the tri lams from adams running the county.. :D

"Politics is susposed to be the second oldest profession, I've come to realize there is a very close resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan

1 Bush: 100%
2 Lieberman: 66%
3 Edwards: 61%
4 Clark: 56%
5 Kerry: 54%
6 Sharpton: 54%
7 Dean: 49%
8 Kucinich: 42%

EDIT: This is for the 2nd time I did the test, the results of the first try were a little different, but I didn't write them down. After watching that many seaons of "West Wing", you'd think a democrat would be first on the rank!

yeah polotics is the second oldest profession.. but isnt prostitution the first oldest profession? makes perfect sence to me if it is.. you cant be a polotician without purchasing the services of 1 or many prostitutes.. Its part of the job description.. Interns have allways been off limits.. clinton found out the hard way lol but it just goes to show that you get what you pay for :D

Unsurprisingly, Bush leads by a landslide. Personally, I don't think any of the Democratic candidates stand a chance, and I don't agree with them very much either, as is evident. The next highest score was only 57%! Also, I do think Leiberman is the most tolerable of that bunch, which also shows.

Bush: 100% (despite the fact there ARE a few things that he's done lately that I disagree with, but he's doing excellently with the war, and I feel that issue is much more important, or will be in the years to come).

Leiberman: 57% (that's quite a divide. Still, he's the only 'moderate' Democrat. The others go much too far left for my taste).

Edwards: 53%

Kerry: 43% (Mr. 'I was a 'nam veteran who hated fighting the war. All hail me!' While I am thankful for those who fought for the freedom of others and myself, I DO believe there was good cause for that war, and immediately joining a 'Veterans against the war' group after he finished wasn't very impressive to me).

Clark: 42% (has BOTH the Clinton's backing. Bill I could tolerate... but Hilary? Nope).

Dean: 39% (Runs a pseudo-religious campaign, and can't even remember what books are in which parts of the Bible. Sorry Dean, but you're almost TOO energetic, and it's really a turn-off for a presidential candidate. That and I don't agree with you at all). (P.S. Yeeeaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!! :) )

Sharpton: 34% (haven't payed too much attention to this guy).

Kucinich: 27% (ditto)

I guess I'm a bit single minded, eh?

I believe that there was an article a few days ago that says Edwards is the only one Bush is really afraid of. That makes sense, considering he's one of the only candidates I can think of who hasn't put his foot in his mouth and had the media swarm over it, and he may be the only Dem with a rat's ass chance of picking up any of the South.

Kerry 100%
Kucinich 98%
Sharpton 92%
Dean 92%
Clark 89%
Edwards 87%
Lieberman 76%
Bush 22%

Kucinich: 100%
Sharpton: 90%
Kerry: 86%
Dean: 80%
Clark: 79%
Edwards: 78%
Bush: 6% <- YES!! I just KNEW I'd hurt the sucker if they locked the two of us in the same room!

Well, seeing as I'm unfamiliar with all candidates (and isn't even american to begin with), I won't go into any deeper comments.

I'm not a supporter of politicals in the slightest but this is what I got back

Kucinich Score: 100%
Sharpton Score: 90%
Kerry Score: 87%
Dean Score: 82%
Clark Score: 78%
Edwards Score: 77%
Bush Score: 9%

Pulmonox said:
Kerry: 43% (Mr. 'I was a 'nam veteran who hated fighting the war. All hail me!' While I am thankful for those who fought for the freedom of others and myself, I DO believe there was good cause for that war, and immediately joining a 'Veterans against the war' group after he finished wasn't very impressive to me).

If you find a veteran who enjoyed fighting war, you've found yourself a person who is most likely mental unstable. I have never met a veteran that did not hate war or was not badly scarred by the experience.

I find it extremely impressive that he was able to stand up for his beliefs. Most politicians need special interests to hold them up because they have no backbone. I don't vote and don't plan on it but when someone is willing to make a stand like that against something they obviously disagreed with (as did a large part of the US) that is something which should impress all.

War? What is it good for? Absolutely nothing....

Well, here's a few things you should probably get straight about Bush:
- He doesn't care about the environment and every year he stays in power is one more year our planet loses.
- His space program initiative is probably just a campaign ploy - he's not going to Mars, it's a crock of shit.
- He'll probably jack the money from Congress and start another war somewhere.
- THE MAN IS INSANE.
- Four Words: Star Wars Missile Defense. 'nuff said I think. The guy is, frankly, the biggest idiot I've seen in American politics since Nixon.

Take a lesson from the Canadians - LET BILL FREAKING CLINTON RUN AGAIN!!! Sure he screwed around, but he was a damn good diplomat and the best American president of the 20th century.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back