Not being pushy...just curious

Iceblade

Admiral
So what is the status of the data retrieval?

Is it that ya'll are really busy with RL or other things to spend much time on an undoubtably, lengthy retrieval process? (which I understand completely)

Is it that ya'll are having to wait on something?

Or is it simply, that ya'll are doing a major organization of the materials?

Again, I'm just curious....I'm not THAT anxious to see it....now Starcraft II and Red Alert III, I AM anxious about...but that's neither here nor there

To a certain extent, what I said in the Wikipedia thread also applies here: http://www.crius.net/zone/showthread.php?p=361289#post361289

So time is limited, and now that the data is safely backed up, time is also unlimited as to how long we can take to dig through it (which is a huge huge thing). What we have done recently is try to make some plans for future adventures... 2009 will be here before we know it, and there's more Wing Commander stuff to do out there...

Probably not the right place to ask, but I'd be interested in seeing b4 and after shots of the house, Chris! Looking at moving in the next few months and always open for inspiration...

Just wondering if there are any updates that you could share with us?

There hasn't been anything new recently.

Probably not the right place to ask, but I'd be interested in seeing b4 and after shots of the house, Chris! Looking at moving in the next few months and always open for inspiration...

That's a good idea. I didn't post many pictures of the house before, but I did take a lot and I'm getting to a point where I can show some good comparisons then and now. I can't believe it, but in about six weeks it'll be a year since I signed the paperwork!

so i know you can't release anything, but i'm curious how the archiving things and indexing it is going?

I think we've all said this a few times...but drop by #wingnut and more often than not we'll be in there discussing some part of WC.

I'm pretty sure Powell just rediscovered the joy of the place :D

Back