McGruff

Banned
:confused:

Attachments

• holidaylights.JPG
    holidaylights.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 136
Good point

Are we really busy guys or are you trying to save on electric this month because of the tough times?

That seems very half-hearted, but then again, it's more lights than I've put out this year. I still haven't put up most of my decorations, and not sure I'll have time in the next few days. If I get them up on Monday, I'll only have 10 days and then have to take them down! I enjoyed the picture though, it's pretty funny and I think a lot of people driving by would get a kick out of it and relate.

No, we're all secular humanists now, we don't believe in lights.

Seriously, though, the light graphic is from 1998 and it's really ugly. We can put it up (well, Kris can) if you want, though...

White bulbs! That's SOO 2005. You mean all blue! ;)

You mean the blue bulbs that are sooooo 2001 or so? Nowadays blue lights are everywhere, annoyingly.

Let's go back to the multicolor red/green/blue/yellow bulbs...

Or heck, let's go really modern with bulbs that smoothly go bright and dim, rather than blink!

Well, they're back.

Just like the lights on my house, only a couple weeks late!

It really is incredible how much brighter they are than the traditional lights. It's like looking at decorations in HD.

Really? I think they're a little bit dimmer.. but they use like 2 watts instead of 40 per strand, so I don't even ever unplug mine.

I thought they were updated last year to modern-look all-white bulbs ? :p

You're right, we did update the Christmas graphic. Each light does have a colored tint, but they're much whiter than the original graphic. Even the new one is getting older though - it also uses the 1998 map table image, so it must predate the 2005 overhaul.

Back