New Surf Tropical

With a subject line like this, I figured this was a spam thread. I think I might have been close.

i didnt mean it like that m8, i just thought it'd be a laugh, no spam intended. Besides , spam looks really awful.

well its been known to make people laugh. So..... yes

Look if you guys find it soooooo terribly awful, get rid of it or something.

You know what, ive had enough with all this shite, I try to give something to communities like this forum and all I get is that something thrown in my face, either that or some little bastard that makes me feel bad about it, I dont care if I'm gonna be banned for abusive language or whatever, but if you don't like it, don't watch it, or delete this thread and leave the video for someone with a sense of humour.

At the end of the day, all I asked was a question.

There's no reason to get all pissed off over some criticism, especially when it's directed at something as low-caliber as what's in your link.

I guess your right, but I've been really pissed off in general, and I just decided that I wasn't going to take any crap from people anymore.

By the way, what did you think?

cpwdakilr said:
i didnt mean it like that m8, i just thought it'd be a laugh, no spam intended. Besides , spam looks really awful.

I wasn't literally calling it spam.

cpwdakilr said:
if you don't like it, don't watch it

Nobody knows whether they'll like it or not until after they've watched it.

cpwdakilr said:
I try to give something to communities like this forum and all I get is that something thrown in my face

I don't consider this thread 'giving something to the community'.

cpwdakilr said:
At the end of the day, all I asked was a question.

At the end of the day, you posted some random video to a message board and threw a temper tantrum because nobody else thought it was funny.

cpwdakilr said:
By the way, what did you think?

I thought it was kind of corny. If you're not prepared to handle that sort of response, making threads on internet message boards in general probably isn't for you.

I don't consider this thread 'giving something to the community'.

At the end of the day, you posted some random video to a message board and threw a temper tantrum because nobody else thought it was funny.

I thought it was pretty corny. If you're not prepared to handle that sort of response, making threads on internet message boards in general probably isn't for you.[/QUOTE]

it isn't a random video, I made it with my m8, therefore is a contribution to the community.

Do you have any friends? maybe if you did you'd understand the concept of having a laugh and you MIGHT just make an assortment of "pretty corny" videos yourself.
I't a saturday night and you're sitting at a computer, I'm only sat here because I'm too young to go to a pub, what's your problem?

Anyway, I'm off to snort a line of surf tropical, so I'll have to catch my nose before it leaves my face.

cpwdakilr said:
it isn't a random video, I made it with my m8, therefore is a contribution to the community.

What community? Maybe you just mixed this up and posted to the wrong place. These are the Wing Commander CIC Forums.

cpwdakilr said:
Do you have any friends? maybe if you did you'd understand the concept of having a laugh and you MIGHT just make an assortment of "pretty corny" videos yourself.

Sorry, don't have any friends, so I don't know what you're talking about.

cpwdakilr said:

What's a m8?

Anyways, me and my friends have never made weird videos for entertainment, we make coke-bottle-bolos!:p

I think it's one of those fancy guns.

Xm8_sideview.jpg

Dyret said:
What's a m8?

Anyways, me and my friends have never made weird videos for entertainment, we make coke-bottle-bolos!:p

Yeah, I've made this sort of video myself, yet it was something I did while I was bored just for kicks. mine was a simple crossfade that had me apear in thin air and fall on the couch. It was fun for me and personal friends but out of that circle it really was just an amateurish piece of crap. And it would have been more so If I had pasted it here without any context.

If you're (generic) looking for respect then maybe the initial post should have said something like " my buds and I were messing around with the camcorder and a capture card and look what we did! Its pretty basic because I'm new to this editing stuff but what do you think?" Somehow you were all gigling to yourselves and forgot to include everyone else in on the joke (which really wasn't funny. And what the hell is Surf Tropical anyway? If it's a brand, I've never heard of it. Laundry soap by any chance?)

Lt.Death100 said:
Actually, I think he's trying to say mate.

Uh, yeah. We know that. It's just that its a horrible internet abreviation that makes no sense. It's not like it's harder to press the two extra keys to write it out and it would look better that way.

AD said:
Uh, yeah. We know that. It's just that its a horrible internet abreviation that makes no sense. It's not like it's harder to press the two extra keys to write it out and it would look better that way.
Yes it's quite sad. That form of typing never should have gotten past multiplayer games.

Back