Need Mission Help

tucsonalama

Spaceman
Where's the beef? er Ships I mean?

I have mastered the Demon in a dog fight and routinely take on 16+ Talons in Defend missions. With $200K+ payouts on most of these, I have garnered almost $3E6 and have been looking for other ships to buy. I have already purchased the Galaxy, and Centurion and totally outfitted them. What I can not find is any of the Capital ships talked about. I can't find any ships that would allow me to put my Demon (my favorite by far) in the Cargo hold and do other trading missions.

I guess I have kind of hit a rut. Do I have to follow the "story" to get more and more options or can I just do what I want (killing pirates, retros, and Kilrathi) like exploring the Universe? I got the alien artifact but got concerend that I was on a bad road so I dropped it. Tha game acts like I still have it and Taylia keeps wanting to give me missions. Did I just hose up my whole game? and Where are all the Capital or ships other than Tarsus, Galaxy, Orion, Demon, Centurion that I can buy?

I think that even without the WCU patch you can buy yourself a Drayman.... If not I guess get the patch if you're done with the storyline. Sorry for tooting my horn like this, but the reason why I helped made the thing in the first place was to make the game more long lived ^^;

Back