Need help with Dakota 1 in WC1

Highball> Flying a Dralthi made me scared of Jalthi for the first time.

JKM> I think most people prefer the Raptor. I think the only real advantage to the Rapier is the lower profile from most angles make it more difficult to hit.

I think most people prefer the Raptor.
Not all people do. In fact, I happened to see an old poll yesterday here on CIC which was asking for the favourite WC1 fighter and there the Rapier even won - barely - before the Raptor.

I've always preferred the Rapier over the Raptor, it's fast, agile, has strong shields (not very good armor though) and a nice complement of weapons.

Although the Raptor is a fine ship as well. A good friend of mine always preferred the Raptor over the Rapier as well (and still does). It also has it's advantages, like much stronger armor and a bigger complement of missiles.

So, speaking of WC1 fighters, who wants to speak up who didn't hate the Scimitars? ;)

Not all people do. In fact, I happened to see an old poll yesterday here on CIC which was asking for the favourite WC1 fighter and there the Rapier even won - barely - before the Raptor.

I've always preferred the Rapier over the Raptor, it's fast, agile, has strong shields (not very good armor though) and a nice complement of weapons.

Although the Raptor is a fine ship as well. A good friend of mine always preferred the Raptor over the Rapier as well (and still does). It also has it's advantages, like much stronger armor and a bigger complement of missiles.

So, speaking of WC1 fighters, who wants to speak up who didn't hate the Scimitars? ;)

It depends on your flying style, on a replay I loved the Scimitar.

Off topic, but tonight I beat Secret Missions 2 for the first time ever! It's the only WC game I have never been able to beat, and these impossible missions has made me an excellent pilot. I even won the Pewter Planet and got to save it. I struggled through the Dralthi/Hornet missions, but when the game finally gave me my Raptor back IT WAS ON!

"RAMMING SPEED!"

Back