Name the kitty

Originally posted by Quarto
Yeah, which I figure is a pretty appropriate fellow to name a cat after ;). Though, strictly speaking, in this case Loki is actually a somewhat-obscure comic book reference.

Are you referring to a Kevin Smith comic by any chance?

Originally posted by TopGun
Are you referring to a Kevin Smith comic by any chance?
Nope. I'm referring to Thorgal by Rosinsky & Van Hamme. It's a French-language series... I don't think there is an English translation, so unfortunately you're not likely to know it.

Originally posted by Viper61
It's not a bad way to look at it as 2 different people. I think he also said that Blair had never met the real Ralgha nar Hhallas, which is what persona was in charge of Hobbes when he made the recording, but Ralgha said that he must betray Blair, not because of the friendship he had with him as Hobbes, but becasue of his admiration for him as a fighter as Ralgha. Ralgha nar Hhallas and Hobbes were 2 different Kilrathi. Hobbes never betrays you. The Hobbes we knew would have stayed with Confed. Ralgha betrays you.

C-ya

did Ralgha actually explain this to Blair in the game?

I've seen a "take-out" in which Blair goes to his locker, and watches a holo-vid from Ralgha that explains this, but don't remember it happening in the game, or any point where Blair rec'd it, or a package from Hobbes/Ralgha...

also, does anyone know where I can a copy of the above take-out mpeg? mine's gone walkies...

:D No, after the cat expires, you take it to the taxidermist and have it made into a sandbag. Then you can do cool stuff like use it for a wheel chock, put a collar and leash on it and tie the leash to the gearshift and hang the cat out the window... stuff like that.:D

I would name it: "Hey cat".

That way, whenever anyone came over they wouldn't have to ask what my cats name was and they could just say, Hey cat!

So, you see, you ungrateful slug,;) we saved your life.:D

How about a little appreciation?:p

Back