Mission issues

Rushifell

Spaceman
Particularly when I have multiple missions that both involve the same nav point, either bounty or patrol and bounty are most typical. I will go to a nav, kill everything, and it iwll complete my objective for only one of my missions, I have to autopilot to the nav or fly around the system endlessly and eventually at one point when i return to the nav it will just complete the mission. Seems like it will only flag one mission complete per visit to a particular nav. Ideas?
1.0 = WAY better than the first few releases I played, nice job!

Maybe the guys you need to pay a visit to in one mission don't want to be seen by the guys you want to see in the next mission...

Well, I'm sure it's a technical reason behind that; but sometimes I just like it better to take a quirk of a game and try to explain it logically. And it would just seem strange to me if pirates and Kilrathi raiders would hang out in the same spot waiting for someone to kill them...

it will spawn all of the ships necessary for both missions and only give me a completion for one of them, so i take a spin around the system and eventually it will clear out when i revisit the nav. Figuring this out cost me a 15k bount one time when I was still in a tarsus, needless to say I wasnt too thrilled so I just kept visiting the navs on all of the next ones that I had that problem on and eventually they went through, it never spawned my targets a second time, id only have to fly into the nav once, hose everything, get one mission clear then fly all over the place, revisit the nav and it will clear out. I could even land and re launch and have it not clear out, its very odd.

Back