Maniac!!!

xflvandamme

Spaceman
I'm not that good with fan fiction but I figure this is a good opportunity to brush up on my typing skills.

However before I begin writing my first chapter I would like to propose two specific ideas towards my first Maniac chapter:

1. The most reasonable of the two, there is a ten year gap between WC I and WC II, so as a result I would begin writing on Maniac's first years on the TCS Martel where he really changes his persona from the kindof off-beat agreeable child in WC I to the more enjoyable version of Maniac portrayed by Tom Wilson in WC III, cracking jokes about Blair and his arrogance.

2. The more absurd, after Prophecy Maniac begins a mission to recover his last surviving comrade on the Tiger's Claw, Chris Blair. Through a series of deranged plot twists that will undoubtably leave many of you confused and p*ssed off, Blair is found alive and both he and Maniac lead Confed's efforts to rid the galaxy of the Kn'athrak. I have more suprises for this one than the other!

One other note... I haven't yet played WC secret ops the sequel to Propchey, if there were any major deaths other than the Midway I would appreciate if you guys filled me in so I could write around it...

Just post your opinion on which I should do and before you know it "THE MANIAC WILL ATTACK!"

Which should you do?

I don't know (partly because I find both of them rather dubious, especially the second one), but I do know that I can't disagree with Psych's "assclown" assessment, at this point. Jumping straight into insults like your comment on JRD after only 2 posts is not exactly leaving a favorable impression...

I'm more interested in his career leading up to his assumption of command of the Wild Eagles squadron. Besides spending time in Mental Health, what did Maniac do in the decade between WC1 and WC2?

I would tell you, but it involves the Ms. July Inflatible in that WC4 fanfic, and it's rather explizit.

I like the first idea, but the second with Maniac and Blair saving the Confederation seems too far-fetched.

xflvandamme said:
2. The more absurd, after Prophecy Maniac begins a mission to recover his last surviving comrade on the Tiger's Claw, Chris Blair. Through a series of deranged plot twists that will undoubtably leave many of you confused and p*ssed off, Blair is found alive and both he and Maniac lead Confed's efforts to rid the galaxy of the Kn'athrak. I have more suprises for this one than the other!
WILL ATTACK!"

They should have made a cutscene where the bug ripd out Blairs spine and eats his brain so that everyone knows that he is really dead.

Back