Looking for ALL Images/pictures of PRIVATEER ship TARSUS for a Lego Model.

Ruhlcore

Spaceman
Hi !
Thats actually totally amazing that people post here about privateer everyday. I found out about this board three days ago. WC Privateer 1 was and is my favorite game ever.
I want to build a Lego Model of the TARSUS ship. I am looking for all kinds of images,pictures,screenshots,cockpit views.
If anyone has more information and/or can tell me where i can find that stuff. Please let me know.

BTW: one question, i never played privateer 2. Does the TARSUS exist in Privateer 2 ?

thank you so much.
have a nice day
sebastian

PS.: hopefully there will be a GOOD official remake be done sometime soon. Along with a good remake of Total Annihilation...that would be awesome.

do you have any 3d programs? i can send you my tarsus, hell, i can send you my tarsus, galaxy, and centurion.

Brad Mick

"hopefully there will be a GOOD official remake be done sometime soon. Along with a good remake of Total Annihilation...that would be awesome."

perhaps a bit OT but www.tauniverse.com still has new stuff for TA, id like to see an updated version of it myself, but im not holding my breath.

Rushifell

>>>When you say you're looking for a GOOD remake--are you implying that this one is bad...or have you even tried http://priv.solsector.net/<<<

NO, thats exactly what i didnt want to say. What i meant to say was that i hope that there will be a good remake that is not dissapointing. To this point i have to say that i didnt try the priv.solsector. But i will download it the next days.

Where can i download the official manual to Privateer 1 ?
please let me know.

thanks a lot
have a nice day
sebastian

:) cool well give it a shot...and let us know...
I was mostly teasing--we can easily accept criticism...our goal is to make it as fun and true to the original as possible--so bring on the comments and have a nice day

there is a manual included with the remake that should be a superset of what you want...but I think its' downloadable from wcnews somewhere

Back