Loaf??

twistyloaf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what it means, LOAF told me about two years ago. I would tell you, but LOAF would have Halman kill me.

Let me tell you, it's a pretty BASIC answer.

*wink wink*

Hmm, I believe I heard the story once but then again I could be getting it mixed up with someone else's (I think I'm actually thinking of Bargib's name story). At any rate...if Loaf ain't saying, neither am I.

this reminds me of the old Wing Commander Alliance days and the newer members trying to figure out what we all meant by calling people DBN and HR

I think the man just likes a good peice of meat-LOAF once in a while. (that's just my take on it, but it works for me)

this reminds me of the old Wing Commander Alliance days and the newer members trying to figure out what we all meant by calling people DBN and HR

Wing Commander Alliance?? Was that the mod for Xwing Alliance
I am at a lost with the DBN and HR

Dahan said:
Wing Commander Alliance?? Was that the mod for Xwing Alliance
I am at a lost with the DBN and HR

Good lord no, it was a seperate game altogether... in fact i think it came out b4 X-wing... thought X-wing ALLIANCE ROCKED!!!! I mean seriously, the battle of Endor at the end is still the best recreation of it i've seen.

It was especially they were able to recreate the millenium falcon scene where you fly through the tie fighter screen the same way in the movie

Dahan said:
It was especially they were able to recreate the millenium falcon scene where you fly through the tie fighter screen the same way in the movie

... Im having a hard time understanding what you mean?

Back