Laterz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he is another fellow of to complete military training somewhere.

Oh well. Goodbye Ripper.

Dyret said:
Where are you going?

military.com, 419eater.com. I just seem to be spending 'way more time there anyway. But, as I said, I'll swing by from time to time. I've been getting on the bad side of the mods a lot, and I don't want to get banned. It's all cool.:D

You could just post less. That's what I do periodically when not in the Wing Commander mood.

Why did you feel the need to open a thread to announce you won't be spending as much time here? Are you going to open another to update us on when you will be going to get some food? Seems a little ridiculous to me and a little bit like you want some attention... But whatever, best of luck to you.

If the intention was to not further annoy admin types, another "pay attention to MEEEEEEEEEE!!!11!!!!!11!!1!!11oneone!!!1!" thread was less than pointless, Ripper. I'm half tempted to help you with staying away from the forums, courtesy of one of those nifty swabbie icons, but you caught me in a good mood, so I won't follow through on that temptation

I will, however, leave you with a thought, borrowed (and mangled) from WC4: there's a lower tolerance of attention whores around here.

You could just post less. That's what I do periodically when not in the Wing Commander mood.

He's *never* been in the Wing Commander mood -- look at his other posts, it's a horrible mess of word game posts and stupid look-how-conservative-I-am! crap. He's gone, gone, gone.

I wish I could say I remember who this guy was.

But then again, after you guys filled me in on those details...

I must ask this...

...If anyone felt that this thread was dumb then why did you post? Just ignore it and help stop things like the McD's coffee occurances. (Exceptions to admins and those who disagree with the dumb thread idea).

ace_starfighter said:
If anyone felt that this thread was dumb then why did you post

Creating a topic like this is dumb.

Responding to it is not because we did not create the dumb topic.

See the difference?

My point is not that you are dumb but rather why you waste your breath as denoucing it as dumb? If it bothers you then mention it to the admins and ignore it, so that you can go on your merry way. What is dumb to some may not and must not be dumb to all. THat is prejudice if you try to force your views upon others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back