Kilrathi Saga?

Jumper

Rear Admiral
I figure I'm dreaming here, but it's worth a try.

After playing the WC1 KS from the PC Gamer CD... I want the WC2 KS. Hehehe.

So, does anyone have an extra copy of KS laying around? Maybe the person who bought all of Buy.com's copies last year and then sold them at near 10x what they paid for them?

This is the last thing..well, except Priv 2...that I need to complete my collection.

I hate to break it to you, but do you really think if someone here had an extra copy, it would still be available for sale?
Anyway why sell it at a normal price when you can get 200-300 bucks for it over the net?
frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm..

You do realize that these people selling it for $200 on eBay.. Are not Wing Commander fans. They saw the rareness of this game, snatched copies from www.starvector.com for $80, and are re-selling it to poor WC fans for $200. They are taking advantage of us!

Anyway, I was hoping that perhaps, between Wing Commander fans, someoe might be able to work out a reasonabe price with me....

[This message has been edited by Jumper (edited June 16, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Jumper (edited June 16, 2000).]

Jumper said:
Hmm..

You do realize that these people selling it for $200 on eBay.. Are not Wing Commander fans. They saw the rareness of this game, snatched copies from www.starvector.com for $80, and are re-selling it to poor WC fans for $200. They are taking advantage of us!

Anyway, I was hoping that perhaps, between Wing Commander fans, someoe might be able to work out a reasonabe price with me....

If they were WC fans they wouldn`t sell their copy of KS, and that`s why you`re locked in a "catch 22".
wink.gif

I was 2 days too late for KS at Starvector
mad.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

if only we could travil back in time, buy all the copies before those assholes do, and sell 'm at normal prices....
smile.gif

------------------
When I'm in the air...
I'm indestructible.
No one can stop me...
But they try.
Realy WC fans support the WCESCRP

I think if I could travel back in time, I`d do some other things like bet on this week`s winning lottery ticket. Then, I wouldn`t mind paying 300 bucks for a copy.
smile.gif

No more speed issues on fast machines. That's it. Like I said elsewhere on the board, you don't relaly need KS
smile.gif

Last edited:
KrisV said:
No more speed issues on fast machines. That's it. Like I said elsewhere on the board, you don't relaly need KS
smile.gif

heck yes,ppl need it,i don't want to degrade
my computer for hours just to play some DOS game.

maybe we can wait another five years when
WC2 becomes classic and it'll be on the disc
biggrin.gif
(the PCgamer disc was known as classic games collection volume 1
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Kain (edited June 17, 2000).]

Is it really that bad?
smile.gif

You could probably pick up an old 386 or 486 laptop for less than what Kilrathi Saga is going for.

Last edited:
Only a thousand and one?
smile.gif

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

I don't know if KS has bugs because I never felt the need to buy it and I still really don't care. I'm using the boot disk which I made on my old 486 first for WC2, then 1, then Privateer (the most difficult game to make work but still not very hard) on my 400Mhz machine. I turn off the CPU cache to slow down WC1 (no wimpy MoSlo for me
smile.gif
)

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

I've never encountered a bug of any kind in KS... there's the occasional flying cockpit in WC2, but that probably doesn't count.

Or Blair/Edmond/Sparks talking, Twister
smile.gif

When I say bugs, I mean such minor things as WC2 systematically crashing whenever I took out the depot in Novaya Kiev, on just about every computer I tried (except this one, which is odd since this one crashes on lots of other things
smile.gif
).

In WC1 there`s the case where, when you win a battle at a nav point, the victory music starts looping until you either land, eject, or get destroyed.

Back