k'cris

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm noticing a slight lack of creativity and diversity in the names of the Kilrathi locations. They're mostly words derived from 'kh' with a handful of 'a's thrown in. Then again, most of their language seems to be that way.

If you go to K'za-Ha'duhm, you will die.

That aside, most of the Kilrathi systems just plain don't have names -- so I gave then numbers based on their quadrant names. So it's just a lot of K'ha'haf (2) and so forth.

I love the map that came with prophecy, It's really neat how you can go and look at where you are no matter what game you're playing and find out that the location is accurate. They did a good job on all those other sectors that are just all made up.. like everything not in the Sol, Vega, Enigma, or Kilrah sectors hehe

I noticed, on the map that came with prophecy, that the Deneb sector got changed to the Deneb quadrant and system. Shame.

That joke requires that you watch B5, which not all of us do. I know I don't. I guess that's why I didn't get the joke, huh?

So was Knight Rider. But it was a KID show.

(To Death: If I hadn't eaten the lead based paint when I was a kid, I would be like John Travolta in "Phenomenon".)

Ripper said:
So was Knight Rider. But it was a KID show.

Knight Rider was a kid's show? I thought is was aimed at adults, 1980's adults, but still adults.

And you should see Babylon 5. All science fiction fans should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back