Just a post to say THANKS

Crow4ever

Captain
Recently I dusted off my old copies of Wing Commander and started playing through the entire series again. Every day I find myself coming back here for the plethora of knowledge and "stuff" here on the site - all the news, files, tech support, the community on the forums... and everything else. I love all the news, as well as all the tech support to help me get these old games up and running again, and all the patches and upgrades on top of it all to really heighten the overall experience and make it just that much better and more fun.

So I just wanted to take a moment out to say THANK YOU to everyone here in the Wing Commander universe for keeping the community alive and kicking. I love these games now as much as I did way back then, and I love the fact that the entire WC universe seems to be as strong now as it ever was (or even a little more so now - thanks to GOG as well). So thank you to all of you. And here's to hoping we all get to see some more Wing Commander again in the not too distant future!

Back