It´s "Miss Wing Commander" Vote-time!

Which female is your personal favourite?

• Tamara "Panther" Farnsworth

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Jeanette "Angel" Deveraux

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Robin "Flint" Peters

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Jean "Stilleto" Talvert

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Rachel Coriolis

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Velina Sosa

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Aurora Finley

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Another one ( say which and why, please! )

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Patricia "Princess" Drake

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, twas cult-like. It was a fun run and made things interesting. Man, we were vehement about the Hellcat too.

Pfft, I don't remember anything beyond the fact that some people liked Hellcats. As a result of this lack of remembering, I conclude that this wasn't very interesting or important.

Uh huh. Okay. I can understand fanantical followings and such, but that's more to do with certain people (yeah, I like Spirit and such, but I mean how obsessed people can get over, say, Aeris Gainsborough from Final Fantasy or Rei Ayanami from Evangelion) or issues. As for fighters, I liked the Scimitar myself.

Yay ! more hellcat fans :) Col.Dom I remeber you ,you havent posted for a loooooooong time.Anyway ;)

It’s a twisted thing to discuss fighter preferences on a thread like this. Now here’s an opportunity for you people to discuss women, and you choose to talk about ships. Hellcat and scimitar fans, or course. It figures. :D

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Yay ! more hellcat fans :) Col.Dom I remeber you ,you havent posted for a loooooooong time.Anyway ;)

Yep, it has been a while. I made a few appearances here-and-there but I've been scarce, for the most part. I've had considerably less time on my hands, lately. Ah, well.

Originally posted by Wedge009
It's twisted to discuss women in a one-dimensional way.

Women on WC were never 1D. They were 2D on WC1/2, Software 3D on WC3/4, and 3D accelerated on WCP/WCSO.

Back