Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Free Republic of Landreich

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • A Draw

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Ladiesman^

Well, i'm as American as they come and i'd like for us to take credit for it.....but the Canadians DID invent it...and I can find proof if you REALLY want me too....what's actually kind of funny is the Canadians made it, but don't really use it as it's too expensive for them :)

I was going by what i herd on the historychannel, techtv goth (tech of and a show made with a british channel call MFM) worldnews a part of cbc (canadian broadcasting corperation) if i'm wrong i have given the plases that i got it from

Originally posted by Battler Hawke

saw something on historychannel and tech tv 2 tv shows one tech of and other is Modern fighting mashines (I think) both said that it is a home grone (USA) designe.
if you look close you will see the words US Army in it ( use a microscope)

where do u c US ARMY?
the picture is from http://www.usmc.mil

I've got a question that may or may not have been answered before but from everything I've seen here at the CZ and read for myself, the Landreich and the BW are 2 seperate entities. But recently I was thumbing through the PoF novel and come across this passage in which Blair is talking to Paulson . . .

" . . . They [BW's] were loyal. Many of the best people in the Fleet were Border Worlders. Remember it was Kruger and the Landreich Sector Fleet that pulled teh flanking action whcih helped save Earth. Gutsy flyers. . . ." p. 115

This passage seems to say that the Landreich is part of the BW's in some shape, form or fashion. Any explainations?

C-ya

"Border Worlds" as a group refers to those worlds... on the border, which includes the Union and the Landreich. They're *not* the same nation, though (it's made clear later in the book that they're allies).

Back