I need buying/downloading advice

Originally posted by Wedge009
I suspect it'd be easier to find, given that there are still Macs around [in general use] (unlike 3DOs)...
You thought wrong, squirrel. You can get a 3DO and a ton of games for like 20 bucks on eBay.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

Please refrain from price-gouging at the CZ.

ok!! i got the message, by the way did you get that WC2 copy that you outbidded on a few weeks ago on EBAY just wondering...
,SyyBorg

I only regret that I have but one life to give confed,,Loozer>>Hells Kitchen, Vega Sector

Originally posted by Loozer

ok!! i got the message, by the way did you get that WC2 copy that you outbidded on a few weeks ago on EBAY just wondering...
,SyyBorg

What the hell's a SyyBorg, other than a bastardization of Cyborg?

TC

Originally posted by Loozer

,SyyBorg

Hmmm... not sure -- I've bought a few WC2s on eBay in the last few weeks. It's a remarkably rare game compared to WC1 (eBay-wise, at least) -- and red/blue WC2 boxes seem to have held up worse than the black WC1s over the years...

Assuming it's the box I think it is, the Red/Blue Wing Commander 2 is a deluxe version... There's a red line across the top and across the bottom like most of the WC2 versions. The space in between the lines is blue, instead of black like it is on the standard WC2.

TC

Sorry -- I was referring to two different boxes.

Red WC2 being the original release, Blue being the deluxe.

(The deluxe always has the speech pack -- the 'promotional' version of the original release comes with it, too.)

Back